Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2/27-3/1 San Quintin Massacre!

Default pics

mooooooooved.
    Last edited by Captain Boracho; 03-08-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Nice trip guys(and gal).ive always wanted to go down there,but never had the chance(plus im afraid of sea hares LOL). would love to hit it up with a group of you guys some day. love the reports!

jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    Awesome report and pics. I'm glad everyone had a great time. Hopefully work won't keep me from going on the next trip Sansou plans.
    Thanks Ray!
    If you stop buying so much gear, maybe you'll have enough money to actually FISH!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by mleegal View Post
    An excellent report on an extremely fun and successful outing, Congrats to all. Thanks for sharing the massacre.

NG
    mleegal, thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it.
    It was definitely a very good outing!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Boracho View Post
    sorry guys report coming i cant find the darn cable thing to transfer my pics to my pc, so i just bought a little card reader. That pic of me droppin a duece ownz!!! Rich wheres my sea hare you said you only wanted it for 1 night!
    You moved your report to your own thread...and I still don't see any pics!!

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Does anybody know how to take purple ink stains off of skin? I told my wife I sat on a purple sharpie.
    That's what you get for sleeping with a SMURF!!

Quote Originally Posted by jplee3 View Post
    WTG on the massive slay!!!

Wish I could go out more - just don't have the time these days (what, with the gf and all ;))
    Dunno if I could convince her to get into fishing either :P

One of these days though man, one of these days.
    Jeremy, you bastard!! You never had time to fish...even before you had a gf!!
    You never respond to text msgs either...

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    You always seem to have a way with the young guns. I bet you could teach them a few things.
    OFG is the empress of the dark side...scares the livin' crap out of us young padiwans...

Quote Originally Posted by Ketel View Post
    The GF and I are heading down that way this weekend. Hopefully we'll hit up our bud Juan and his panga. Seems like you guys were only hitting the Bons on the surface? Hmm, that'll be good enough for me! the GF loves to bait-n-wait (or is it weight?), so maybe we can pull in some lings and rocks, reds and whites, too.

Any words of advice? What were you using on the bottom? squid? Chove? what seemed to work the best?

Thanks guys and it looks like it was a killer weekend.
    Damon
    Look forward to reading your report!!

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    Nice trip guys(and gal).ive always wanted to go down there,but never had the chance(plus im afraid of sea hares LOL). would love to hit it up with a group of you guys some day. love the reports!

jeff
    Keep in touch with Yoda for the next trip.

FJ74

OFG is the empress of the dark side...scares the livin' crap out of us young padiwans...

WTF!!! u r sooooooooo bad. I had fun playing with u fellas. Hope you invite me along again when I am feeling well and in better playin form.... We did have a good time.....and to think I used to be sooooo shy!!! OFG

Back Again Captain Boracho,

This is one of the coolest (multi-report/take) threads here in a long, long time !! Too busy to following during the FH show but upon re-visiting .... most excellent on epic sharing of a fantastic trip !!

Thank you very much ... again !!

JapanRon

Quote Originally Posted by Funjunkie74 View Post
    Jeremy, you bastard!! You never had time to fish...even before you had a gf!!
    You never respond to text msgs either...
    lol... that's true. sorry man! guess the bug comes and goes with me. and priorities change often. but fishing has been a low one for the past year or so...
    i think i just like reading your guys' reports most of all. it's what keeps me interested ;)
    Last edited by jplee3; 03-09-2009 at 10:00 AM.

Obviously she left an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by olfishergal View Post
    WTF!!! u r sooooooooo bad. I had fun playing with u fellas. Hope you invite me along again when I am feeling well and in better playin form.... We did have a good time.....and to think I used to be sooooo shy!!! OFG
    You used to be shy? That must have been before I knew you.

nice reds and lings but those whitefish rule all.

Wassup Joe?! Looks like you guys killed 'em good.

How long was the drive south?

May have to join you guys next time!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345