Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Garlic Powerbait

Default Garlic Powerbait

Does anybody know where I can find some of this stuff? Its the Powerbait Garlic Flavor. Kinda like a super light green color to it. I cant seem to find it anywhere. I got a bottle from the vine and it was good stuff....

it is the most popular powerbait. I've been to and have called many places only to find out they are sold out.

GL

Longfin had some the other day when I was there, but only a few left...I'll be there tomorrow and will pick you up a jar if they still have it. Gimme a ring after 2 and I'll let you know if they had any! I'm hoping next year they have it in a couple of other colors, for now I mix it half and half with the "hot" color of the day.

TD

Turners in Corona had 2 full rows of the stuff Friday evening. Let me know if you want me to pick some up for you. I work out in O.C in The Anaheim Hills area.

went to about 4 places looking for the garlic pb, no luck!!finally found it at a big5,they only had 4 left..this stuff sells like crazy!

pick me up a couple jars TD. ill pm you my address for home delivery. lol

Fisherman's Access has a ton of them. They are great peeps too. I bought some
    a few weeks ago but haven't caught crap on them so...

irvine has TONS