Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: the vine-late report 2/26

Default the vine-late report 2/26

me and the wife got to the lake around 6:15 on the water by 6:50....started trolling first,20 min. and its fish on,thats the way it was for about the first hour then our spot went dead...so went to the flats to bait and wait and it was fish on again,fished this spot tell about 1:00 pm then decided to troll for our last two fish,wife hooks up and gets her limit fish,so its my turn and major bindo,fight is on,ends up weighing 9.6 lbs.sorry report so late but i hope it helps.on this day the trolling was red hot and i hope it stays this way,all other fish averaged 2-3 lbs......good luck and tight lines....califisher...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1671.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	10700  

nice job on the troll. good looking toad you got!

From what I hear Thursday was the best day of the week, nice to see you got in on the action...congrats on that big fat toad!

TD

awesome! way to go out there. congrats on the limits and the toad to top it off. You did very well out there.

johnsfishing

Califishing, Nice going on that Brute of a trout. Congrats to your wife on her trout limit. It was nice to meet you at the lake . See you next time

That's one fat Trout! Nice. Thanks for the report! Cindy

Congrats on that fatty !