Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lake Cahuilla PB Flathead for my son (Pics)

Hey, Desert Cat!

It was good to seeing that you have some spending time with your son. Congrats to your son caught a big monster catfish. I saw your picture, is that a red tag on it's head, and a tag must be a reward.

Nice report, Desert Cat!

Rambo

Default Spot on head

[QUOTE=RamboBoy;319469]Hey, Desert Cat!

It was good
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Hey Desert Cat Thanks for the info.
    I'd like to catch a monster like that, just to get a picture then release it. I like to eat fish too. But I think I like catching them more.
    I don't look down my nose at someone that likes to keep fish.
    Some people just don't like to see fish taken. Fish on...

DOGG

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Pnutty hate to say it, but telling a guy not keep a catfish that he is entitled to by law kinda makes you come off as a "know it all kook" don't ya think?

27 posts since 2004 does not exactly set you apart from the rest of the lurkers....just telling it like it is man.

See you on the board,

TD
    dude.. You dont even have to be a know it alllll, or a kook for that matter..lol.., to know a fish that size deserves to go back.. I already acknowledged that he IS within the rules, but still dosent make it right.. What is it with guys that fish for meat, always have to overdo it...lmao ..The guy just killed a FIFTY effin pounder last month!!.. That is liking you some catfish I guess!?.. phukit, kill the catfish, leave the bass alone..

...And I am a self proclaimed lurker!..lmao... I DGAF... This boards comedy.. Very few ogs left.. They have moved on or quit, knowing their spots will be overrun with the riff raff this board attracts.. It is sick.. My local park will NEVER be the same... how's that for "telling it like it is"...lol..
    Last edited by Pnutty; 03-13-2009 at 09:23 PM.

I always give people the benefit of the doubt, but I think Gavin310's question has some merit after all.

Enjoy the board "OG poster"....

TD

I think it's great that your son had the experience to catch a cat that size.....it's great for his confidence and his self esteem........i think some people (pnutty) forget the concept of getting kids fishing and if they want to keep it....its their choice.....i'm sure there are plenty more that size or bigger in there......... i love to eat cats too......size doesn't matter much when it comes to taste of a cat........ hope you take your son again and he gets another.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Cat View Post
    Just a bloody spot where he hit the ground from the fight after he was landed.

Take care
    Desert cat
    I get it. Thanks

Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Pnutty View Post
    lol... And youll prolly never see another cause this guys Kills every fish he catches!!.. Nice goin desert rat!!... Im surprized I dont see your largemouth strung up or massacred on your lawn or driveway..lol.. You starvin??... Double cheese burgers are a dollar bro.. A fish like that makes your day! or even your year, like it did your boy... why not put him back so someone else can pull on him too and enjoy him just like you guys got to????
    Catfish and Trout are made for the table. Why are you acting like an *******? GTFO

Have the LMB turned on here yet DC?

Default Largemouth Bass

[QUOTE=Bird dog;326595]Have the
    Last edited by Catrack77; 11-18-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast