Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Tuning a Triple trout?

Default Tuning a Triple trout?

Hi Guys,
    First post on the network, and I just have a question. I've been fishing the Triple trouts for a while now, and love em. However, I recently purchased a new 10 inch, and it's swimming sort of sideways. I've tried with and with out a split ring, and for some reason this one just doesn't want to stay true. It looks like everything is straight and it moves at the joints with ease.

Oddly enough, it still catches bass with the crazy sideways swim; it just bugs a little.

Does anyone have a suggestions?

Thanks

if it catchges fish leave it aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If it bothers you that much, contact 22nd century, theyll take care of you..

I am good friends with the owner of 22nd St and talk with him frequently. I talked to him tonight about your situation. He said there is very little tuning that can be done but he is not surprised that it catches fish. He said that when someone gets a bait that does something a little different than normal it always catches fish and they want him to duplicate it which of course he cant usually. Let me know if you would like him to take a look at it or if you would like to exchange it. I will let him know.