Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going to marine recruit office!!!

Default Going to marine recruit office!!!

My friend and I have decided to go and join the marines today. We are about to leave to go talk to a recruiter. I hope all goes well and they accept my friend and I. Wish me luck guys

damn dude! good luck fo sho, i salute you my friend! you 2 are brave souls i hope where ever your stationed has a lake so you can get me in haha...

Candyman,

Congrats! If you don't like what the Marines have to offer, check out the Army (they have every job known to mankind!) Study up on that ASVAB and get a good score, as it opens more opportunity & $$.

I see a lot of wayward 20 year olds who could really benefit from what Uncle Sam has to offer. Don't know what your situation is, but I salute you for going in to one of the branches.

I had a blast (no pun intended) when I was in BDUs!

* I helped a punk neighbor's son this past summer get in the Army (I went to court for the kid to get his probation removed so he could get in). He actually opted for 11B (infantry)! LOL. The kid just came back to town on leave after AIT. Let me tell you, he's a changed person for the better. Not a "punk kid" anymore.
    Last edited by sansou; 02-26-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Don't do it! Go Air Force and you won't regret it. Remember those recruiters are used car salesmen!!!!!

Oh yeah I should mention I've been an Air Force officer for 5 years.
    Last edited by smitty99; 02-26-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Join the Navy and bring a trolling rig with you:)
    Talk to people you know that is currently in the marines and ask what they think. Military recruiters are a bunch of lying sack of turds.

I went boy scouts, much safer!

Good luck bro. U got nuts of steel and i admire that.

Jeff

Keep me posted Phyl, best of luck to you and your buddy!

Semper Fi

TD

Good luck bro! Ooooh Raaah, Semper Fi and all that. Of course, if the Marines don't take you, you can try the Army.

After all, they did take Sansou and me......

Quote Originally Posted by smitty99 View Post
    Don't do it! Go Air Force and you won't regret it. Remember those recruiters are used car salesmen!!!!!

Oh yeah I should mention I've been an Air Force officer for 5 years.
    If he decideds to join the "chair force" he'd better start walking a treadmill and be able to do at least one push-up. I hear those number 2 pencils get heavy and start to cramp your hand up.

Quote Originally Posted by bullets_full View Post
    If he decideds to join the "chair force" he'd better start walking a treadmill and be able to do at least one push-up. I hear those number 2 pencils get heavy and start to cramp your hand up.

Here we go...

TD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast