Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Legg lake 2/24 and Surgery today.

Default Legg lake 2/24 and Surgery today.

Went to the legg yesterday from 10 - 3 for a big fat skunk! Tried everything in my arsenal for no love. Worked all the lakes to see if any bass have moved in but I guess they havent. There were about 20 other guys and didnt c anyone catch a thing. Will try again!

Anyhow today i will have my pins removed from my ankle and will be out of commish for i dont know how long. I cant wait to heal so i can try and slay something. Good luck to all and c u out there soon!

Broke my ankle several years ago playing basketball... Rest much as possible. Stay off your feet. Let it heal correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilFett View Post
    Went to the legg yesterday from 10 - 3 for a big fat skunk! Tried everything in my arsenal for no love. Worked all the lakes to see if any bass have moved in but I guess they havent. There were about 20 other guys and didnt c anyone catch a thing. Will try again!

Anyhow today i will have my pins removed from my ankle and will be out of commish for i dont know how long. I cant wait to heal so i can try and slay something. Good luck to all and c u out there soon!

The bass havent moved up yet cause there is no bass left in the lakes all three lakes were poached the last three years.

Was there that same day. went w/ NO fishing gear w/ a friend to meet another friend who's a local there to sell a rod to him in the evening. He offered a rod to fish w/, told him I'm down for a few casts. a couple casts later on an old senko I had in my truck and BAAM little fattie LMB. then we took off after that. He as well as the other locals there didn't catch S***. Then again, always show the Legg Lakers up the rare occations I fish there lol.
    By the Way good luck w/ your surgery Hopefully you'll heal quick enough for spawn.

<*((((>{ Eric.
    Last edited by Shyliners5; 02-25-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyliners5 View Post
    Was there that same day. went w/ NO fishing gear w/ a friend to meet another friend who's a local there to sell a rod to him in the evening. He offered a rod to fish w/, told him I'm down for a few casts. a couple casts later on an old senko I had in my truck and BAAM little fattie LMB. then we took off after that. He as well as the other locals there didn't catch S***. Then again, always show the Legg Lakers up the rare occations I fish there lol.
    By the Way good luck w/ your surgery Hopefully you'll heal quick enough for spawn.

<*((((>{ Eric.
    Now thats what i call (LEGG LAKE LURKER LUCK).

the last few weather patterns weve had have really made fishing tough....for every species really.