Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Koshaw had the hot hand !

Default Koshaw had the hot hand !

Well arrived at the lake at about 5:45 2/23,looking for EAt Sleep Fish!~ Instead ran into Koshaw walking from the tackle shop. Said hello and ran into Troutman65.Talk some words and on to get my breakfast Burrito.Got the grub and back to the car we go.The plan was to hit the flats. 5 miles per hour bro we go.Set up shop to cloear glass waters and a few ducks.

Hit the water with powerworms and powerbait.Nadda for me.The bite was so slow I didnt know what to think.Finally Koshaw was gonna toss out his 90 food rod and then I told him.Hey,throw close and switch rods and throw the powermouse combo towards the brush.He looked at me like are you serious? I said yeah,they are in close.So my Jedi sences told me.For sure their they were.Bendo about 36 seconds after Koshaw turned his back,the bobber goes flying off !

Got the net and fish was in.3 fish later the bite slowed again.Didnt see no one else catching fish.So I was like well im to faded now to fish,so imma walk around a bit.Seen this father and son family away and my plan was too hook ythem up on some fish since I cant

They were using thick lines,like 12 lb test,jig heads for hooks and the whole situation was crazy.Balled up worms on the hook.So I showed the son(which is about 29years old) the set up.Asked Koshaw for a worm blowed and as soon as I say back in my chair,I hear who hoooo !!That guy catch his fish Irvine fish!I was happy.I sat and thought well at least I got someone else on some fish! Passed on my Hitts0n 0wnz business card,and was off.

Rain on and off.....

Took pics for the man of the hour....

started packing and as we were walking abck down,we here this splash !

I was like oh I hope thats onmy pole ! Sure nuff,Koshaw was on his forth fish!

Well enjoy,im tired of typing!

Koshaw = 4

Hitts0n = 0

Ed = 1

Guy down the way = 1

TEAM N.C.B !!

Last edited by Hitts0n; 02-25-2009 at 11:40 AM.

I guess it was just one of those days Hitts
    sorry about the skunk at least Koshaw had
    the hot hand... Nice job on putting the family
    on some fish COOL BRO!

anything beats a day out in the water...you'll get em' next time...those irvine trouts cant hide that long

Thanks for the kind words and fast response. Nice report and pic bro!

And great fishing with you!

We gotta do it again real soon!

:D
    Last edited by Koshaw; 02-25-2009 at 12:08 PM.

It was cool.I will get my revenge

Hitts, Nice report. You will get them next time .

Koshaw, Nice going on the trout.

You were too busy helping everyone else get on fish that you didn't get any this time. Some good space monkey fishing karma is certainly headed your way. I'm waiting for the report where you get your first DD Irvine Trout.

yeah, it was a tough day. between me and my buddy we got 4 steelies. total weight was about 6 pounds so not too bad. pink meat too! got em all on the white power mouse combo. got 3 from the trout island/boat dock area, and one from the west fork. no love on the troll, nada!

Default Koshaw,

Nice job out there my friend. Nice looking Trout. Wished I could have gone with you when you called me. Good job out there Armando helping other peeps get on to fish. Later, Cindy

Wow. great pics Armando! New camera?
    Congrats on the basket full Chuck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast