Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: have you ever tackled a super scorpion?

defently dude! i havent seen you in forever! hows the lil one doing? i defently need to get a trolling motor now that you and TJ have one...dont want to be left in the wakes haha

While I was stationed in Florida back in the early 90's, a bunch of us would go to several places, ordering those. (All walking distance by the way) It was called "Scorpion Bowling".

I dont recall ever being more drunk than after Scorpion Bowling.

Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    defently dude! i havent seen you in forever! hows the lil one doing? i defently need to get a trolling motor now that you and TJ have one...dont want to be left in the wakes haha
    Lil ones doin great bro, 5 years old and he can cast a spinning rig pretty well. He takes tai quan do classes 3 times a week is looking forward to the day he can kick my axx. Don't worry about the motor dawg, we can tie you in the middle and cruise to the spots.

haha right on dude! glad to hear his pickin up a pole earily! fo sho will pontoon barge it again haha

Man....it has been a LONG time since I have had a Scorpion. Probably 20 years.

I remember going up to Santa Barbara for the weekend once, and eating at Don the Beachcombers with some friends. They only allowed you ONE Scorpion. I had my own Scorpion, then my Wife's Scorpion, and then her friend's Scorpion.

The last thing I remember was getting up to dance. After that, the NEXT thing I remember was waking up the next morning, face-down in the sand on the beach across the street, no shirt on but I was wearing a tie around my neck, I had a snickers bar in one hand, and a 7-Eleven Burrito in the other.

Those were the days..... :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123