Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: FS: Arai Street racing helmet!

Default FS: Arai Street racing helmet!

This is an Arai Quantum 2 Re-entry helmet. Below is a picture of it new. I don't have pics of mine. The lowest price I found anywhere on the net was $499. I only want $150 for it! It is in awesome shape! The only thing it needs is a side panel. I have a new clear shield for it and Arai Helmet bag. I also have a new mechanism kit for the side panel. My old roomate who is a pro stunt rider broke the side panel when he borrowed my old clear shield. The part only costs a couple dollars. That is a very small price to pay for such a nice helmet for only $150!!!!! PM for details.

BUMP...no riders in here???

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    BUMP...no riders in here???
    You should probably list the size. I would alo suggest ocmoto.com

Thanks Great advice. Its a Medium.

Arai's make THE best helmet out there.... i highly recommend them. Good luck with the sale Mav...

bump

Thansk I agree..Shoei is my next choice...Arai fits very well.

Default I would if I could....

dude - I'd jump on that in heartbeat ... but my big arze head needs a Large/XL

I hear ya. The liners are replacable and I believe the medium and large shells are the same. Nice pic! I have some good pics at home. I don't know if any have both wheels on the ground though, unless its on the track :)