Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitfire with the BBFC Guys 2/22/09

Nice job out there guys. I missed a good trip it seems. Good way to end the winter bass bite. Thanks for the report and pics JJ...

Quote Originally Posted by really_drunk View Post
    O BTW if u ever sandbass fishin w/ Omar just have a cold 1 n wait for him to find the rock!!!!
    he took my job for the trip
    [IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/1952/osiitoavatorat7.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6360/38134035pg5.jpg[/IMG][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8875/28244273hx0.jpg[/img][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4591/trophiesal2.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot Jimmy View Post

We put a cookie on him for hilarity... and believe me, it was hilarious!

What the heck....you couldn't have put a whole cookie there for me when I woke up???? It's kindda freaky to see a half eaten cookie when I wake up and I know I didn't take a bite out of it yet.

LOL

I had another great time.....

[quote=Jackpot Jimmy;313015]I think JapanRon's jealous that I catch all the triggers...

Great fishing with all of you. And remember, Steve may not be able to outfish me, but he's the only one successful in setting up a rendezvous![/quote]

Its ok, im totally taking all this as a compliment....the kid was STRESSING when I started to catch up, I swear I thought he was gonna have a stroke....!!

Hak, I think you missed that bro...THAT comment was for you.....

GD

Quote Originally Posted by really_drunk View Post
    was a gr8 time indeed...jimmy put on what could only b described as a clinic.. ricky brought the grub n i mean big time ...when i asked him "where's the doughnuts??"...he said i brought better than that this time..was cool meetin g every 1 ..GD u r 1 cool down to earth mofo bro!!(lol grammer cops b ware)... Hak n' Bassinchef are cool cats fo sho..Chrissy n Garret, was great meetin u guys n i hope our cavemen like actions will not keep u from joinin us again... and cant forget Red Bear n Omar, was gr8 fishin w/ u guys ....O BTW if u ever sandbass fishin w/ Omar just have a cold 1 n wait for him to find the rock!!!!

was a blast

next trip???

sculpin tacos????
    I really appreciate that brother....sorry to Dr Phil you and the other guys on the way home...I needed to vent..lol...

GD

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky-Ray View Post
    What the heck....you couldn't have put a whole cookie there for me when I woke up???? It's kindda freaky to see a half eaten cookie when I wake up and I know I didn't take a bite out of it yet.

LOL

I had another great time.....
    I cant BELIEVE I was able to set that in between your ( o )( o ) without you waking up!!

Quote Originally Posted by osiito View Post
    he took my job for the trip
    lmao....he was like the Brotha version of you oz.....

GD

You are the sandbass king Jimmy. Are you eating all those things?

Nice job with the report and all. How come you only took one picture of your dad and that was with a burrito?

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post
    I like calicos better myself, and I cooked those up yesterday for dinner. I did cook up some sand bass a couple weeks ago, served on top of rice pilaf, and coated in bread crumbs, and it tasted fine. You got to bleed the bigger sand bass because if you don't, there's a big blood spot on the skin side of the fillet.

Quote Originally Posted by deanhall32 View Post

Nice job with the report and all. How come you only took one picture of your dad and that was with a burrito?
    Pretty soon, that already large head that Jimmy has is going to pop...cuzz of three fish!!

GD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast