Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spitfire with the BBFC Guys 2/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post
    Good job out there Double-J! About time somebody schools GD on the structure bass fishing!
    lol...hey, its been a year,,,,give the old man a break guys!! As long as I can still school you vic, im happy! cant wait till you get back here homie...

GD

You guys made it out!!!!! Good to see you guys killed a few bass and had a good time too! You cant go wrong being out on the waters with your fishing buddies!

RR- Thanks for the attempt to call me when my phone was dead!

Jackpot Jimmy scores again! Nice job!

Hi Jackpot Jimmy,

Cool seeing you fitting right in with the BBFC !! Cool bunch of guys ..... who don't really act at all like there club name. We've been cruely tricked !! Another Triggerfish ... Arggggggh !! Congrats ! Please tell me you caught it on plastic !! I was all worried that there was a high-season for catching them but I did some research on the SMB catches the last few years and month by month it's pretty uniform.

Victory has to go off-line sometime for refurbishing and then you can bet I'll hit the Spitfire. Sadly, not the weekend when you go ! I will fish for nothing but Triggerfish/plastic when I go. Gotta add it to my list. Mr or Ms Hagiwara,as the case may be, WILL be mine. I will ask your advice when I'm ready as a number of them have been caught during your trips !!

Great report as always and the excellent pics to make things a little more real.

later and thanks,

JapanRon

was a gr8 time indeed...jimmy put on what could only b described as a clinic.. ricky brought the grub n i mean big time ...when i asked him "where's the doughnuts??"...he said i brought better than that this time..was cool meetin g every 1 ..GD u r 1 cool down to earth mofo bro!!(lol grammer cops b ware)... Hak n' Bassinchef are cool cats fo sho..Chrissy n Garret, was great meetin u guys n i hope our cavemen like actions will not keep u from joinin us again... and cant forget Red Bear n Omar, was gr8 fishin w/ u guys ....O BTW if u ever sandbass fishin w/ Omar just have a cold 1 n wait for him to find the rock!!!!

was a blast

next trip???

sculpin tacos????

Next trip, we'll probably be fishing jax jig/shrimp fly combos fishing for reds and bocs!

Quote Originally Posted by really_drunk View Post
    ....Chrissy n Garret, was great meetin u guys n i hope our cavemen like actions will not keep u from joinin us again...
    dude, that was the best part! you guys were so much fun...this was fishing~~this wasn't cotillion! don't ever change....and next time, don't leave me out of the fun and games when Ricky Ray falls asleep!

keepin it dirty,
    Dirty Girl

Wow, looks like you guys had fun and caught some nice fish.

I think JapanRon's jealous that I catch all the triggers...

Great fishing with all of you. And remember, Steve may not be able to outfish me, but he's the only one successful in setting up a rendezvous!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot Jimmy View Post
    I think JapanRon's jealous that I catch all the triggers...

Great fishing with all of you. And remember, Steve may not be able to outfish me, but he's the only one successful in setting up a rendezvous!

U know u are one cocky lil kid lol

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast