Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perris toad!!!!(pics)

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    I don't think that bass is a "toad", if it is only 2.2 lbs..?...Which by the way it looks bigger than a 2 pounder in your pic. Are you sure it was just 2.2 or was that a typo?
    lol i think hes being sarcastic because his last post he caught 2 TOADS inn my eyes and everyone was hating. that thing could eat a 2 pounder.. really though how big was that chunk? You can pm me with the weight if u dont want another drama thread started, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    lol i think hes being sarcastic because his last post he caught 2 toads inn my eyes and everyone was hating. That thing could eat a 2 pounder.. Really though how big was that chunk? You can pm me with the weight if u dont want another drama thread started, lol.
    i like to eat bass burgers for breakfest....its clearly a tree pounder

yea right im not going to even hint on what it weighed! from now on all fish that i catch weigh 2.2lbs!!!!

NICE fish Bandit. An honest guess at the weight, I would guess easily between 5-6 pounds.
    It's still a little tough out there. That fish is absolutely a toad for Perris right now. With that said in a few weeks that fish will be lunch...lol. By the way I heard flylining strips of Bald Eagle works well too.

H/C
    Last edited by Hog Caller; 02-20-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    yea right im not going to even hint on what it weighed! from now on all fish that i catch weigh 2.2lbs!!!!

hahahahaah. yah i wouldnt either after all that bs. thats the reason why i never post the weight of my fish

thats a solid 2.2 lb fish! WTG! a muscular 2.2!

BTW love the black grape... i'm overstocked in that color, i think it's my #1 now instead of the margarita
    Last edited by a biley; 02-20-2009 at 07:36 PM.

I enjoyed reading your last post and all the F-ing BS, it was very amusing to see who the haters are! Congrats on that 2.2lber and way to slay on the "waterdogs"!! Keep posting man,thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by trashetanush View Post
    What are waterdogs and why are they illegal? :)
    Just want to know, Im a new guy to these things.

i never had luck at perris with black grape or margarita... only oxblood and shad.

Default Waterdog...

Quote Originally Posted by trashetanush View Post
    Just want to know, Im a new guy to these things.
    A waterdog is a type of amphibious type of lizard that is used for bait mainly in Texas and the Southeast as bait for bass. It is illegal in California, as it is a non-native creature. My Grandpa swore by them at Reelfoot Lake in Arkansas, but alas, this here is California and pretty much everything that works great is illegal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast