Conditions sucked all week and itching to get a line wet. Looked at Noaa and seemed Saturday was going to be the best day of the week but not ideal Either way called up Gnfshn and asked if he would take me since my boat was in for paint. Said he was busy so called up Xman and he said sure since he just put on some electronics and wanted to try it out. Dave then called and said he could go after all and Pillirock also wanted to go so instead of taking two boats out with 4 guys we call dog piled onto X's boat.

Got to Xman's house at 5:30 and we had trailer light trouble. Got that fixed and then I saw that there was no drain plug. X had no idea where it is so took another 30 min to look for it. :wall: Finally got to Albertson's at about 6:15 and headed inside. Pilirock parked his boat inside and we all got on and off we went.

Xman's new electronics, man it is sweet!!!!

As we headed out of the jetty, we run into the City of Long Beach half day boat. Been on that boat once with my wife, not too bad at all!

YAY! Team short bus in da house!

Headed out to my whitefish spot and imediately Dave yells out "I got one, I GOT ONE!" HUH? I was thinking to myself what this guy never caught fish before? :wall: That's ok retards deserve love too.

Just the night before Dave told me he wanted to get a sheepshead so what is the first fish he brings up?

Then Captain retard #2 yells "I'm on!" I look over and he is fishing with this huge Tuna stick and I can't even tell he has anything on. Leandro you using 120# test? :wall: :thumb:

Brings up this lil whitefish. Man did it even fight at all? LOL

Next up Silly Sally yells again and I look over and he sets the hook like he just stole something from the 99 cent store.
FIsh on!

Another whitefish!

No sooner than he dropped his line again Dave says he is on again, I was like WTF? THought to myself maybe he's not such a retard after all?

Nevermind he is, look at the retard smile.

Leandro was now on another Whitefish.

Then a red!

Again?

Leandro is the red killer today for sure!

Keep in mind guys I was on fish all day but neither of these homo lovers wanted to take any pics of me. What a coupld of haters! Just cuz I was on a wide open Mac bite doesn't mean I don't get my pics taken you know?

Yeah, yeah, whatever...

Decided to pack it up and head in since winds were picking up. Small craft adisory today but not till late and the Native Sun does a fly by...

Catch of the trip

Yay! Team shortbus!

Xman's 20 Mako.

Dave was definately hot today boys. Brought rigs for everyone today and told Dave to use my light gear. Man he had a blast for sure! Leandro was definately the red killer today as he got two.

Yes I was the king of Macs today and neither of these guys wanted any part of it. Who da man bitches???

Duc

:fish: