Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Newbe

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by JHDucky View Post
    Thank you for the well wishes. It's my wife telling me my days are over for now. To keep the peace I'm going along with her, for now. Got insurance lined up. A job will follow. If there is a FNN / Team 57 at Corona Lake I'll be there. I'll just tell her I going for a VERY long walk and be back a lot later.
    JH
    You're funny.
    Good luck on the job hunt. My boyfriend just got laid off last week. Welcome to FNN. Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by JHDucky View Post
    Thank you for the well wishes. It's my wife telling me my days are over for now. To keep the peace I'm going along with her, for now. Got insurance lined up. A job will follow. If there is a FNN / Team 57 at Corona Lake I'll be there. I'll just tell her I going for a VERY long walk and be back a lot later.
    JH

Welcome aboard. That excuse didn't really work out too well for me when I went on my 5 day trip. Hopefully it will work for you...

Welcome to the boards!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12