Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Norconian .... Don't hate!

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerLover View Post
    Lake Norconian.

Yes - I know it's government property.
    Yes - I know it would be considered trespassing.
    Yes - I know it's illegal.
    Yes - I know it's "gated."

But ... to those who are sympathetic to the ninja bass fisha'man ... and to those who realize that there are NO MP's there .... ...

I would like to slay some largies (I know they're in there...) Who has fished it? ... who knows where and when to get in that bad boy? Who can share some tips?? with a C&R bass fisherman who's willing to try it ... PM if you want ... PM if you CAN ... or just post on here ....

Hey homie im down to go with you,all this replys are a perfect example why not everyone is made to ninja fish but i dont give a dam ill fish were ever when ever hey lunker lover i got a couple of good ninja spots well actually alot maybe you would like to join in one day that is if your not scared of coyotes,mountain lions and ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    Ive fished it a bunch and it has a lot of fish in there!!!! My buddy who works there gets me in!!! He fishes it on his lunch, and he has caught fish up to 11lbs in there!!! The biggest ive caught is 5lbs

GOOD FISH DOG

North-East L.A. / West San Gabriel Valley

who is allowed to fish there legally anyhow?

its only illegal if you get caught.

Default I lOVE it..

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    So you know a couple of people with badges. I guess that makes you above the law. What kind of response do you think you are going to get when you are talking about POACHING. I have fished there legally and it's nothing to brag about. I guess you have nothing to lose so have at it.
    I LOVE the outright optimism! I'll be sure to post my report on here...

I say his risk, his choice. He's not really poaching if he is releasing...At least he tried to get some input on here first. I would find a legal way first, but thats me

As a former MP I would like to say, Have fun!!! Make sure to wear your hunting camo so the MP's mistake you for the trees (or terrorists) either way I am sure they will kindly ask you to leave. Whats the worst that can happen???? Shot? Na that wont happen we are a kinder gentler military. ummmm. ya....

dont know what movie this is from but,

" **** it, life's a risk"

hahahaha

If you're REALLY ballsy, you'll go scuba that b****.
    I'll be rootin' for ya. Good Luck

Default word.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingFanatic View Post
    As a former MP I would like to say, Have fun!!! Make sure to wear your hunting camo so the MP's mistake you for the trees (or terrorists) either way I am sure they will kindly ask you to leave. Whats the worst that can happen???? Shot? Na that wont happen we are a kinder gentler military. ummmm. ya....
    Actually FishFan, I was thinking of going with the black-on-black-on-black look. According to the latest edition of Vogue Magazinem it's the "in" color for Riverside County Ninja Fishing. On a more serious note, from what I've been told by gardeners who work on the base, there are actually no MP's who patrol the grounds ... just private security contractors and the occasional PD.
    Last edited by LunkerLover; 02-21-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast