Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Norconian .... Don't hate!

Just go for it, let us know when you are going. Hopefully I'll read about some idiot who was arrested in the paper. Plenty of other places to fish legally.

Default Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    Just go for it, let us know when you are going. Hopefully I'll read about some idiot who was arrested in the paper.
    Oh cool I didn't know your wife was going fishing... LOL J/K

um,too funny.
    Last edited by Rob D; 02-19-2009 at 10:37 AM.

LunkerLover, I've fished Lake Norconian legally several times from a small bass boat and electric motor and you know what?... the fishing was ok, but not great. I mean we both caught maybe 4 to 5 bass, and nothing big.. 1.5 to 2 lb fish. I've done better at Perris, plus the bass are larger. This place looks incredible with all the tules and structure and I'm sure it holds some very big bass, but the way that they patrol it since 911, you won't stand a chance. When they see you fishing (and they will) They will ask to see your daily use pass and your military ID. Then they will arrest you, confiscate your gear, and you'll be turned over to the Riverside Sheriff's Dept. and booked into county jail for a day. You will get a trial date to see a judge who will no doubt charge you with trespassing on restricted government property and issue you a healthy fine. You may or may not get your stuff back, plus now you have an arrest record. For a few average sized Largemouths? No fishing is that good! "The grass is always greener on the other side"

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    LunkerLover, I've fished Lake Norconian legally several times from a small bass boat and electric motor and you know what?... the fishing was ok, but not great. I mean we both caught maybe 4 to 5 bass, and nothing big.. 1.5 to 2 lb fish. I've done better at Perris, plus the bass are larger. This place looks incredible with all the tules and structure and I'm sure it holds some very big bass, but the way that they patrol it since 911, you won't stand a chance. When they see you fishing (and they will) They will ask to see your daily use pass and your military ID. Then they will arrest you, confiscate your gear, and you'll be turned over to the Riverside Sheriff's Dept. and booked into county jail for a day. You will get a trial date to see a judge who will no doubt charge you with trespassing on restricted government property and issue you a healthy fine. You may or may not get your stuff back, plus now you have an arrest record. For a few average sized Largemouths? No fishing is that good! "The grass is always greener on the other side"

hey atleast this guy is bashing you like all the others hes making perfect sense had a buddy who fished it got caught within 10 min of bein there lost all gear but charges were dropped since his dad is w the riverside sheriff dept. but if u wanna fish it and 8u get cought lemme know illl tlk to his dad and get the charges dropped lol

Default :)

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    THAT'S the kind of response I was looking for. Thank you, sir, for responding to my questions and for not putting me down. Luckily, my downstairs neighbor is a 23-year Riverside P.D.Seargent and a student in my class has a Dad who is a Norco R.C. Sheriff. Let's see what I can pull out of there ... here comes the black jeans, black hoody, black beanie, and my teaching I.D. around my neck...

So you know a couple of people with badges. I guess that makes you above the law. What kind of response do you think you are going to get when you are talking about POACHING. I have fished there legally and it's nothing to brag about. I guess you have nothing to lose so have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob D View Post
    I guess you have nothing to lose so have at it.
    I agree.

We need more do'ers in this world.

Ive fished it a bunch and it has a lot of fish in there!!!! My buddy who works there gets me in!!! He fishes it on his lunch, and he has caught fish up to 11lbs in there!!! The biggest ive caught is 5lbs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JOSH @NORCONIAN.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	10411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JOSH.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	10412  

Quote Originally Posted by warriormike View Post
    just find someone who has military clearance for there. The bass fishing is awesome!!!
    you never fished it stop lyin!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast