Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Norconian .... Don't hate!

Default Lake Norconian .... Don't hate!

Lake Norconian.

Yes - I know it's government property.
    Yes - I know it would be considered trespassing.
    Yes - I know it's illegal.
    Yes - I know it's "gated."

But ... to those who are sympathetic to the ninja bass fisha'man ... and to those who realize that there are NO MP's there .... ...

I would like to slay some largies (I know they're in there...) Who has fished it? ... who knows where and when to get in that bad boy? Who can share some tips?? with a C&R bass fisherman who's willing to try it ... PM if you want ... PM if you CAN ... or just post on here ....

You're crazy LunkerLover! Googled the lake it had booby traps in every corner j/k. The lake looks ninja-able(my made up word) just watch out and good luck on fishing it.

Default word up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    You're crazy LunkerLover! Googled the lake it had booby traps in every corner j/k. The lake looks ninja-able(my made up word) just watch out and good luck on fishing it.
    Thanks! Yeah - It's crazy ... but I've done stupider things.

Just remember that it's technically a military installation. If you get caught, they won't be pointing flashlights at you. Probably service rifles instead. Stay safe.

Crap if your going to take that risk ,sneek into mathews instead.

Just find someone who has military clearance for there. the bass fishing is awesome!!!

id love to go ninja there! i go to lake matthews all the time! the norconian lake would defently be scarier... matthews is a piece of cake i know people that have gone in the day time.... as long as the marines dont shoot before they talk im down! ive been thinkin about it even sice i saw it on google earth...i think we need to dress in military camo and go fish might think were apart of the base

Default Norconian

Cops patrol that place in Ford trucks and circle the lake and property 24/7...they dont phuck around. There are only a few spots that you can actually fish on shore, because there is so much brush and cover. You would be exposed and arrested....fishing has been on the slow side latley and not even worth gettin arrested so stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by one time View Post
    Cops patrol that place in Ford trucks and circle the lake and property 24/7...they dont phuck around. There are only a few spots that you can actually fish on shore, because there is so much brush and cover. You would be exposed and arrested....fishing has been on the slow side latley and not even worth gettin arrested so stay away.
    Just let them do it, some need to learn the hard way.

Default agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHnutS View Post
    Just let them do it, some need to learn the hard way.
    yup. you're a SMART man.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast