Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lake Norconian .... Don't hate!

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    Here are a couple that went 9.6 & 10.4. These we caught in the past 3 months!

Default Millitary Member

All you guys talking about doing a Ninja on federal property kill me. Its not a golf course where they simply ask you to leave. Its a federal instalation and its a federal offense to break onto one. The big millitary bases even have thier own Federal Game wardens, and the millitary police command at thier disposal
    However, I am an Active duty Naval Corpsman who is currently serving with a Marine command and I have access to any base. I have fished Norconian. You can launch a small boat or a float tube. Its not like Pendleton where you just need persmison from the Warden. At Norconian you need to be accompanied by a millitary member (because you need millitary stickers on your car,or an ID ) and you also need a California fishing liscense
    The lake has BAS, CATFISH, and PANFISH galore. It gets very light pressure, and its mostly catch and release. Ive never been disapointed in the quality or quantity of fish.

I would totally Ninja matthews.

You just gotta find a weak spot.

Default fishing lake norconian

I just got stationed here and I'll tell you what, the lake looks great and I have seen a few people fishing here. From what I have heard from the guys here is the lake hasnt been stocked in about 2O years although people still pull large mouth bass, cat fish and perch. Athe bass is catch and release all else th limit is 5. Best lake in the region. No boating aloud though.

Default dink lmb

better size on the back nine large ponds at Green River. No need for ninja either just release or give the ranger a $5.00 spot and he will leave you alone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456