Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mihm gone from the Lakers

Default Mihm gone from the Lakers

Chris Mihm was traded today to the Grizzlies for a second round pick in the 2013 draft. I think it's a good trade. I always thought Mihm looked like a spaz on the court. I don't know, he just seemed like a klutz. Good thing is is that Josh Powell and DJ Mbenga will get more minutes until Bynum, hopefully, comes back.

Good luck to Chris Mihm. Gotta give the guy a break, though, coming back from what was called a career-threatening injury to play in the NBA. That, and being given limited playing time would cause most guys to look spazzy out there. Hopefully he'll resurrect his game in Memphis and have a solid remainder to his NBA career.

I do like how this will give Josh Powell more playing time. I was sad to see Turiaf leave, but Powell is an upgrade to Ronny IMHO. I'd like to see M'Benga get some run too. It's good for the Lakers to have a few blue-collar guys getting some regular minutes.

Good he sucks.

LAKERS vs. CAVS in the finals.

LAKERS win it in 5 games.

chris mihm wasnt aggressive at all. good thing he got traded. anyway, good luck with his career.

that fool took up precious bench space!

Slightly below average player, but I've heard that he was very dedicated and
    that he was a great teammate. Good luck wherever he goes and I think LA
    got a good deal.