Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: body of water off Imperial and Carmenita

Default body of water off Imperial and Carmenita

saw it on google maps, looks like a gated community... anyone know info on this? fishing allowed and so on?

Now, I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your early to late teens, I say ninja the spot. From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**.
    Last edited by striker; 02-17-2009 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Now, I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your early to late teens, I say ninja the spot. From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**.
    what i mean is if i get invited, is that lake fishable. some gated areas with lakes don't even allow residents to fish...

Default Striker

You must be a tool thinking about "bubba and tiny" annihilating your arse. It must be from experience huh? anyways, biley go out there and try that ish out. Why not? someones gotta do it. I know if you dont, I will. What if the place is a bass mecca thats never been touched, you'll never know till u try. Unless you wanna be a douche like Striker and be scurred of a lil county. C'mon halmes for real they'll kick you out or give u a ticket. You really think they'll lock you up for bass fishing a private area? Yah, they may arrest you at worst, but you'll be out in a couple of hours on OR and just have to see the judge and explain that you were just fishing to relax. Actually, ima google that ish right now. Hit me up if you wanna go down there and check it out.

lates

Quote Originally Posted by striker View Post
    Ninja's dont get caught....

Quote Originally Posted by FishEye View Post
    You must be a tool thinking about "bubba and tiny" annihilating your arse. It must be from experience huh? anyways, biley go out there and try that ish out. Why not? someones gotta do it. I know if you dont, I will. What if the place is a bass mecca thats never been touched, you'll never know till u try. Unless you wanna be a douche like Striker and be scurred of a lil county. C'mon halmes for real they'll kick you out or give u a ticket. You really think they'll lock you up for bass fishing a private area? Yah, they may arrest you at worst, but you'll be out in a couple of hours on OR and just have to see the judge and explain that you were just fishing to relax. Actually, ima google that ish right now. Hit me up if you wanna go down there and check it out.

lates
    Ha ha, fools like you crack me up. If you read the response carefully, I never said the guy couldn't fish the spot. Just letting him know about the consequences of doing so.

Default Striker

"From your profile pic, you look like you're older than 20. With that being said, why trespass a gated area, have your gear taken away by the cops, and than being thrown in the slammer with bubba and tiny. Ain't worth it man. I ain't going to go fish some bass only to have bubba and tiny inspect my a**."

what the hell does being 20 have to do with anything? Doesnt matter how old you are, you can fish ninja anywhere at any age. So striker did you really have your gear takin away and railed by "tiny" for bass fishing? Obviously your not a bass angler, so I understand why you dont know ish about "ninja" fishing. Go fish Powerbait and sit on your arse because it seems like thats all your capable of.

Default Good Behavior....

it's SouthSIde's hood. It gets hot on the weekends, a lot of clicks and snappers. I think there are some better choices to ninja.

Default location

Where is this place u speak of I looked and cant locate is it closer to another st .........
    as for it possible being gated usually there will be small lock looking icon near the entrence of the community I didnt see any ......notto mention it is heavly industrial area around there not many homes......... I have a friend in the area hes checking it out ........ Fish ON! x>~

Quote Originally Posted by JaSerio Bait View Post
    Where is this place u speak of I looked and cant locate is it closer to another st .........
    as for it possible being gated usually there will be small lock looking icon near the entrence of the community I didnt see any ......notto mention it is heavly industrial area around there not many homes......... I have a friend in the area hes checking it out ........ Fish ON! x>~
    my bad, valley view/ imperial

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast