Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

you must want to argue with some one! how is it that i can give you a complement on your fish on my post but not once did you atleased give a complement! calm down killer!!!! dont get your thong in a bunch it will mess the tuck and tape job up!!!!! lol im so funny!!!!!

[quote=the spinning reel bandit;310403]you must want to argue with some one! how is it that i can give you a complement on your fish on my post but not once did you atleased give a complement! calm down killer!!!! dont get your thong in a bunch it will mess the tuck and tape job up!!!!! lol im so funny!!!!![/quot

wha..wha..wha stop crying if im to much of a man for you ,then i wont hurt your feelings and wont reply to your post.Heres a compliment so you could sleep good tonight (GOOD FISH MAN).

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i can rest at last!!!! hey brotha no hard feeling! but sometime we(me aswell) just need to rember what we are on this site for! im on here to learn and help others if there is something that i can give! again no hard feelings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now i can rest at last!!!! hey brotha no hard feeling! but sometime we(me aswell) just need to rember what we are on this site for! im on here to learn and help others if there is something that i can give! again no hard feelings!!!

YEAH YOUR RIGHT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE DRAMA BEFORE BED.

PS.NO HARD FEELINGS OH AND NICE FISH REAL TALK.
    Last edited by jbassc; 02-18-2009 at 11:02 PM.

what?! no more fighting?! lol anyways, good fish to the BOTH of you, I know i never caught anything that big... YET! only been fishing about a year now. I'll get one!

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    what?! No more fighting?! Lol anyways, good fish to the both of you, i know i never caught anything that big... Yet! Only been fishing about a year now. I'll get one!
    its your turn to fight hey you know what lets look for a lil mistery report so you could go at it with him:lol:j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    its your turn to fight hey you know what lets look for a lil mistery report so you could go at it with him:lol:j/k.
    haha he's too young! how about.... YOU!!! lol, let me ninja with you! i've never been!

Man those are some super long bass. Nice job man.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    I dont know it all but one thing i do know those fish are not 10 pounders,Dont try to insult my intellegence.
    why dont you just let it go...if his scale said 10 lbs then let it be there is no way you can prove it...i my self think they were 8 lbs...either way good catch man keep them coming..

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post

and again this is why i stoped posting!!!
    just post and let all the haters hate man...if you keep responding they will keep hating...great going out there

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast