Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

5 lbs!!!! ha ha ha!!!!! ive proll caught twice as many 10lb fish than most people! i diddent think either was that big at first, but thats what two different scales said! and i just put new batteries in my scale last night!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    although those bass are skinny, they are definitely well over 5. Weird seeing bass that big with skinny bodies. I believe they are near that 10 lb mark, I finally saw a 5 lber in person, and those are def bigger, you're also not holding it close to the camera to make it appear bigger like others do, and they still look big

Look like i said if you want to beleive then thats on you i have thousand of pictures with bass and i know those bass are not close to 10 pounders if you look at the second picture the bass is not even that long and unless that bait is the size of a huddleston that bass looks about 20 inches at most look at his hand around the tail his fingers are almost around the whole tail.

Quote Originally Posted by samgann93 View Post
    NICE BASS!!!!!
    im jealous, i want a honeyhole. haha

If you black out the background of a picture, every place is a honey hole and every fish is a beauty. Its the secret of internet fishing.

your name should be " HE WHO KNOWS ALL" and that a lucky craft real california and it about 7in so it is almost the size of a hud!!!

Default My 2 cents

I am glad you caught some fish. I have no reason to hate or belittle what you have done. BUT, those are not 10 pounders.

Just my two cents. I am not calling you a liar, but they simple do not look anywhere bigger than 7lbs or so.

BTW, I used to work as a graphic artist so I 've seen countless wide angle lense shots and can instinctively decipher the real size of something.

I caught fish that look similar to yours heres one it was long and skinny and it was only 5 pounds and look at bassdmas 11 pounder its five times bigger than mine .H eres an old picture of a skinny bass.

ps.you do the math,dam i use to be skinny those were the good old days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 017.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	10376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 018.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	10377  
    Last edited by jbassc; 02-17-2009 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Look like i said if you want to beleive then thats on you i have thousand of pictures with bass and i know those bass are not close to 10 pounders if you look at the second picture the bass is not even that long and unless that bait is the size of a huddleston that bass looks about 20 inches at most look at his hand around the tail his fingers are almost around the whole tail.
    like i said, they MAY be near the 10 mark, but those are def bigger than 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Vman View Post
    I am glad you caught some fish. I have no reason to hate or belittle what you have done. BUT, those are not 10 pounders.

Just my two cents. I am not calling you a liar, but they simple do not look anywhere bigger than 7lbs or so.

BTW, I used to work as a graphic artist so I 've seen countless wide angle lense shots and can instinctively decipher the real size of something.

7-8lbs is what i thought at first when i saw the fish!!! just what the scales said!

the owner asked if i would not show the background so in respects for their wishes!!!

nice fish!!!!

and again this is why i stoped posting!!!
    Last edited by the spinning reel bandit; 02-17-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Nice bass, Hope 2 see more post and pics from you again. Props

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    your name should be " HE WHO KNOWS ALL" and that a lucky craft real california and it about 7in so it is almost the size of a hud!!!
    I dont know it all but one thing i do know those fish are not 10 pounders,Dont try to insult my intellegence.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast