Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    The bass was about 2.2 lbs
    haha! yep it's all clear now!

You guys are to gullible and believe anything, If he came on here and said he caught a nice bass. Well congrat! But coming online to exaggerate a fish that doesn't look 7lbs is going to catch you some heat.

SRB,

Yea i am Fat and I like to have my bass to resemble the same features like I do.

You must weigh real heavy from the head too.

Real Talk!
    Last edited by GuiltyByAssociation; 02-21-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Yea my head is big!!!!!!

Default I am really sorry

Quote Originally Posted by a biley View Post
    and again, like i said it may not be 10 lbs, but who gives a damn? hooray for keyboard warriors! i bet you're like 15 yrs old too. i had a jiu jitsu avatar waay back before anyways, why can't i have one now? you're probably a fake who wears tapout shirts like you're all hard and *****, whatever... get a life

Damm, you got me there !!! I don't know no jiu jitsu stuff. I just wear tapout shirts so people gives me respect. Okay, that bass was 10 lbs. Are we cool ? Let 's go fishing sometime. Hit me up.

P.S. Are you happy now? You 're a stupid, stubborn, asskissing, goofy looking fool. That bass is 10lbs only in your stupid mind. Your silly explaination defies logics. And you look like an Asian Erkle. I mean all that in a nice way. Are we cool ?

Quote Originally Posted by jd1174 View Post
    damm, you got me there !!! I don't know no jiu jitsu stuff. I just wear tapout shirts so people gives me respect. Okay, that bass was 10 lbs. Are we cool ? Let 's go fishing sometime. Hit me up.

P.s. Are you happy now? You 're a stupid, stubborn, asskissing, goofy looking fool. That bass is 10lbs only in your stupid mind. Your silly explaination defies logics. And you look like an asian erkle. I mean all that in a nice way. Are we cool ?

ouch.. Ha...ha...ha..:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910