Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

Default yuciapa privatepond! 2dd's(pics)ohhhhhbabbby

we got permission to fish this pond that we have been tryin to fish forever cause we heard of the quality fish that were supposed to be in there!!!! we got rained on a little but it was well worth it!!! we caught 5 fish today and 3 out of the 5 were 2-4lbs and they were all skinny with huge heads, but we caught to kickers at 10.8 and 10.2lbs!!!!!! they would have been prolly 13lbs if they had some girth!!!! one of the big ones had a blind eye!!! weapons were black w/ purple flake carolina rigged and flylined!!! lc real cali!!! through spinnerbaits, cranks, and some topwaters for no love!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v2.jpg 
Views:	1135 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	10373   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	v1.jpg 
Views:	1091 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	10374  
    Last edited by the spinning reel bandit; 02-17-2009 at 07:04 PM.

NICE BASS!!!!!
    im jealous, i want a honeyhole. haha

very nice... you need a trolling motor on that sail boat. haha

I know pictures rarely do fish any justice but it's reaaallly hard to believe those are 10lb bass. If they weren't all head they might be 10, a fish with no belly won't weigh much.

Sorry to hate but damn, little bit too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHnutS View Post
    I know pictures rarely do fish any justice but it's reaaallly hard to believe those are 10lb bass. If they weren't all head they might be 10, a fish with no belly won't weigh much.

we weighed them on 2 different scales and each was with in 1-2oz. on each scale!!!! this is exactly why i stoped posting!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the spinning reel bandit View Post
    we weighed them on 2 different scales and each was with in 1-2oz. on each scale!!!! this is exactly why i stoped posting!!!!
    Sorry man, like i said pictures rarely do the fish any justice.

You have no reason to lie, my bad.

I want to go there also but I can't see where you are because you blocked out the background!

I guess I will have to hire a private investigator to follow you everywhere you go from now on...watch your back!

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHnutS View Post

Look dont think im hating but those fish are skinny as f theres no way in hell those bass are 10 pounders just about a month ago my homey bassdma caught an 11 pounder and the fish had a stomach the size of a basketball those fish look like maybe 5 pouders at most but if people want to beleive well to each its own.

PS,CHECK BATTERIES ON SCALE.
    Last edited by jbassc; 02-17-2009 at 08:40 PM.

Dang, nice ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jbassc View Post
    Look dont think im hating but those fish are skinny as f theres no way in hell those bass are 10 pounders just about a month ago my homey bassdma caught an 11 pounder and the fish had a stomach the size of a basketball those fish look like maybe 5 pouders at most but if people want to beleive well to each its own.

PS,CHECK BATTERIES ON SCALE.
    although those bass are skinny, they are definitely well over 5. Weird seeing bass that big with skinny bodies. I believe they are near that 10 lb mark, I finally saw a 5 lber in person, and those are def bigger, you're also not holding it close to the camera to make it appear bigger like others do, and they still look big

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast