Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help with Sierra Photography website...

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Those are incredible photos! The Sierras' beauty never ceases to amaze me, and I always look forward to my trips there. The website is well done, with only one glitch I could find.

In Bishop Creek Canyon 2008, picture #12 (South Fork above Parchers) does not load. I am using Firefox for the browser.

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I think I have the issue fixed - would you mind rechecking it to see if it loads now?

Thanks again!
    smitty

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Smitty View Post
    Thank you for the kind words and feedback. I think I have the issue fixed - would you mind rechecking it to see if it loads now?

Thanks again!
    smitty
    Not a problem, and there's no glitch now!

great photos, would love to know what kind of camera you use

Quote Originally Posted by pattitude View Post
    great photos, would love to know what kind of camera you use
    Thank you for the compliment.

Most of the images were taken with my Nikon D70 - I love it. It's probably the best toy I've ever bought.

Very nice work photography is one of my hobbies and I have had my eye on a D70 Nikon. That will come soon I hope.

Very nice work photography is one of my hobbies and I have had my eye on a D70 Nikon. That will come soon I hope.

You have done a magnificent job of capturing the beauty of the Eastern Sierras. I had no problems usung internet explorer 7.0.

Smitty,
    Just an opinion. Your main home page (at the top) is something like...

Smith Sierra Photography Images From the
    High Country

What if it was this way...?

Smith Sierra Photography
    Images From the High Country

EDIT: well, it didn't mimic exactly. What I mean is - in the first example, "Smith Sierra Photography Images From the" is all on one line and the "High Country" is by itself on the next line and is centered. My second example (the what-if) has "Images From the High Country" on its own line under your title.

So, what do poeple think of this idea?

BTW, I sure like the animal pics. I happened upon a marmot one time, but I sure couldn't get it to pose for me!
    Last edited by J-hook; 02-23-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J-hook View Post
    Smitty,
    Just an opinion. Your main home page (at the top) is something like...

Smith Sierra Photography Images From the
    High Country

What if it was this way...?

Smith Sierra Photography
    Images From the High Country

EDIT: well, it didn't mimic exactly. What I mean is - in the first example, "Smith Sierra Photography Images From the" is all on one line and the "High Country" is by itself on the next line and is centered. My second example (the what-if) has "Images From the High Country" on its own line under your title.

So, what do poeple think of this idea?

BTW, I sure like the animal pics. I happened upon a marmot one time, but I sure couldn't get it to pose for me!

Ya know what, that is exactly what I'm trying to do. It looks just like you recommend on my browser. What browser are you using? I need to fix that right away. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Default the mountains

YOURE PICS ARE COOL SMITTY ,BUT I LIKE MINE BETTER ,,LOL,,JK,,,,,,IT MAKES ME WANTING THE SPRING TO GET HERE FAST SO I CAN GO BACK UP THE MOUNTAIN,,,,t/o,,,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast