Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World's famous Chocolates

Default World's famous Chocolates

Hi Everyone,

My daughter is starting to play T-ball this year and they are selling Worlds famous chocolate candy bars for only $1 each. If you can help her team out it would be greatly appreciated. The funds are low this year and need the donations for equipment and stuff. She plays on the Dodgers for the Elks little league in Fontana. This is all for the kids guys..

They have Almonds bars, Dark chocolate Almond bars, Milk Chocolate bars, Crispy chocolate bars and Carmel chocolate bars.

Here is a sample of one.

Just send me a PM or warriormike (my husband) if interested in helping the kids..

Thank you in Advance

Also, if any of you live near the Fontana area and would be interested in helping out in coaching. It would be greatly appreciated, we are short handed on coaches and need volunteers.
    Last edited by fishermanwife; 02-16-2009 at 10:23 AM.

If I wanted to buy a few bars, how would I get the money to you? I live by Santa Fe Dam, Fontana is a long ways away.

Eric

I am always down to support my Dodgers...I am in Tustin though.

It would be great if you could make it to Sarl on Friday....I would be in for 10 almond bars(5 dark 5 reg), I'm sure there are other Team57 members with a sweet tooth that could help support the cause!

TD

If anyone wants to purchase chocolates and wants to meet up in a centralized spot let me know.. Sarls on Friday I can't make it. Sorry. Saturday they have practice at 2pm. So any time before that I can meet up and anytime after. I believe practice usually runs about 45 min to an hour for them. Sunday Im free all day.. Chocolates are on sale until March 6th.

If something comes up to where i'll be in one of those areas, Ill send you a pm. Or put up a post..

Again, thanks for all the help so far.. I greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Fishermanwife check your PM.

HANG'IN ONE

I managed and coached Little league (son) and Girls baseball (daughter) for almost 8 yrs. Nothing brings more satisfaction to a parent. Also some quality time the kids never forget...

Get a paypall account set up.. If you can mail a few packages. I will get in this also.... But its to far a drive, I live UP the Hill (Hesperia)...

Paypal & mail would work for me.....

Hello! My Name is Frank, and Im a chocoholic......

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    I managed and coached Little league (son) and Girls baseball (daughter) for almost 8 yrs. Nothing brings more satisfaction to a parent. Also some quality time the kids never forget...

Get a paypall account set up.. If you can mail a few packages. I will get in this also.... But its to far a drive, I live UP the Hill (Hesperia)...

Paypal & mail would work for me.....

Hello! My Name is Frank, and Im a chocoholic......

I have a pay pal account.. email address is charla.guerrero@gmail.com

I know a few people in Victorville area. I could go up in that area Saturday or Sunday. Just let me know... If the weather permits and allows me to go up that Cajon pass.

Just let me know what you would like to do.

Fishermanswife, just one quick question........(guess I should have asked before LOL!)...what's T-Ball??

Tee Ball or T-Ball is a sport based on baseball and is intended as an introduction for young players to develop baseball skills and have fun.

T-Ball allows male and female players too young to participate in baseball to enjoy a game posing many of the same challenges, and to develop skills that will later be useful in playing baseball. It also, helps them later in life on how to work as a team.

The ball is placed on an adjustable tee atop the home plate at a suitable height for the batter to strike.

Last edited by fishermanwife; 02-18-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishermanwife View Post
    I have a pay pal account.. email address is charla.guerrero@gmail.com

Check your paypal..

Tell the kids not to eat all that candy at one time..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast