Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You "Dirty Girl"

Get well soon Cindy i had no idea you were having surgery. Hope you get back to fishing soon.

Sean

Cindy you look great for just having major surgery. I'm glad all went well and your are on you way to a speedy recovery. Hoping to get to fish with you soon.

I am so glad to hear you are doing good, I did not know about your surgery, really happy to hear there were no complications, get yourself some good rest and don't rush it, it's important to heal properly and purge your body of any anesthetics....the fish will be there waiting for you when your ready...

We look forward to seeing you slaying away soon enough......sooner the better.

Take good care,
    Gary

Default Get better soon!

Hey cindy hope you feeling better now! I have never met you personally but i enjoy reading your postings. Hopefully you get better sooner than later so i can keep reading your postings. Hope to meet you one day out @ the vine! Best of wishes n god be by your side

Get well soon!

Default Thanks Every0ne,

You Guys have made me feel sooo special. I get teary-eyed when I read your replies. As I've always said, Team 57/ FNN Members are like "One Big Happy Family"( We don't always agree on everything,that's okay). Even when we met you for the first time,you Guys make peeps feel like they've known you for years. Thanks again for all the well wishes. I'm hoping to be out at the Vine on the 2/28. Well that's what my mind wants to think... Lets see what my body says. Thanks,again. Cindy
    Last edited by Mondo21; 02-18-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Default Get well!!!!!

Get well soon, Cindy we miss fishing with you.

Doctorhook

I can't believe I just saw this!
    Cindy, I hope you're feeling better! Chrissy, that was a lovely generous gesture from you and Garrett!

think you can make it Saturday, Cindy??? Hitts will drive you and the rest of us will take care of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I can't believe I just saw this!
    Cindy, I hope you're feeling better! Chrissy, that was a lovely generous gesture from you and Garrett!

think you can make it Saturday, Cindy??? Hitts will drive you and the rest of us will take care of you!
    I had very good intentions on going this Saturday. That was my mind talking again. My body says,NOPE!!! I can't sit or stand for a long time. I lay down during the day. So I'm trying for the 2/28 at the Vine. I hope to see you there. I just have to get the body to agree with the mind. Thanks for the kind words Sue. Cindy

Cindy, i'm glad to see you're doing well. Don't rush it the fishys will wait for you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast