Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank You "Dirty Girl"

Default Thank You "Dirty Girl"

I would like to thank everyone who sent out prayers for me and sent there best wishes. I had major surgery on 02-06-2009 and when I was all droggy and out of it, I awoke to these beautiful flowers...

Dirty Girl(Chrissy) and Fisherbrat(Garrett) sent them to me. If anyone had a chance to fish with these two or just met them,they are an awesome Mom and Son fishing duo. I'm proud to call them my friends. Thank you again everyone.
    I'm doing better and better everyday and hope to be out at the lake as soon as my body will permit.

I know I'm in the wrong area for this Thread,but I just wanted people to know how special they made me feel when I recieved these beautiful flowers. Thanks,again. Cindy

Default Get well soon...

So you can get back to catching fish...

If you ever want to experience the Bass thing with your son, let me know.....

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    So you can get back to catching fish...

If you ever want to experience the Bass thing with your son, let me know.....

Pete
    We could use a good teacher, and I hear that you are one of the best. Thanks, Pete. Cindy

Thanks for sharing Cindy , Iam glad your feeling better and thats very thoughtful of the girl that likes to get Dirty and son FisherBrat . Get well soon as Iam going to fish the Vine real soon and I'am hoping to meet you . // db

Default Hope you have a speedy recovery

Sorry to learn you are temporarily in a place that does not allow you to fish and ejoy other fun things. I must say I'm always luving reading your fish reports and it's happy people like you that inspire me to share my fishing adventures.

Hope you're back at the Vine soon reeling in those beautiful fishees.

ffunluving

Cindy,

I had no idea that you were having surgery! (I guess I need to get back on the boards a little more so I know what is going on)
    Anyway, I will have you in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you have a very speedy recovery. I really enjoy your reports and I'm looking forward to reading more from My Friend Mondo21.
    Team TrollToon will see you soon.

hope you feel better very soon so u can get back out there and slay some trouts

Cindy get well soon. There is no way you can allow hitts to be running around un-supervised. I hope every day is a little better than the one before. Make sure you guys call me if you need anything.

God Bless!

Binger.

10. Default

Cindy, I had no idea you were in the hospital! I hope that you are doing much better now. You are in my thoughts and prayers. That was really sweet of Chrissy, she is for sure a very special lady as are you. Take care of you!

Ladyfish

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast