Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thank You "Dirty Girl"

Cindy, you have a huge heart and were so nice when we finally met you. I love your posts and your colored font :) Get well soon. If you don't, then i'm loading you and your hospitoal bed in my truck and putting you on my boat and shoving a kencor in your hand :) What's a family for anyway?

See you soon. P.S. I told the bigger trout to wait for you and they are chillin at your spot for when you get back!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Cindy, you have a huge heart and were so nice when we finally met you. I love your posts and your colored font :) Get well soon. If you don't, then i'm loading you and your hospitoal bed in my truck and putting you on my boat and shoving a kencor in your hand :) What's a family for anyway?

See you soon. P.S. I told the bigger trout to wait for you and they are chillin at your spot for when you get back!!
    Thanks, Maverick for the kind words.
    It's hard to stay at home and do basically nothing. When I hear the reports of all the big Trout that's being caught,it makes me want to get there sooner than I should. So everyone,"STOP IT!!! " Just say you caught dinks instead! Thanks for asking the bigger Trout to wait for me. I feel much better now.
    I'm hoping to see you Guys real soon. By the way Maverick... Make sure "Hitts" stay out of trouble while i'm gone. That's your mission if you choose to except it! Thanks, again. Cindy

Wow, with all my prior experience in that field......that may be a suicide mission hahaha. He's a good dude, you should be proud.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234