Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Late March Early April Havusu Fam trip

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D. View Post
    Hey Jeff.. Where is your rental located and how much per night. I may be interested in renting a few days in the summer. thanks
    it is located in havasu,just off mcculloch blvd. in town (about 5min. from site six launch ramp). i pretty much have it booked thru mid.july. i charge a $250.00 flat rate,whether it is 1 night or 4 nights.

Quote Originally Posted by JENSEN500 View Post
    where are you staying at? hioghly recommend cattail cove,nice camp ground,showers,bathrooms,next to the sand point store. this area is AWESOME for striper all year around!we will be there the 1st week or april. pm me when your going and ill try to hook you up on the latest. i have a place i rent out to others may-aug. so if you going down there during the summer months and want a place to stay,let me know. way cheaper than a hotel.

tight lines,jeff
    Jeff you have been holding out on me about your place ?? how do you sleep at night knowing a Skeeter Bro is sleeping on the front deck of his boat at Cat Tail Cove

Let me know what you got going on I'm headed down there for a few trips SOON

Big B get your *** back to the other web sites

Never mind Jeff your allready booked
    Last edited by basscaptain; 02-16-2009 at 09:15 AM.

hey capt.,
    not holding out on you,thought you liked sleeping on the deck:) did you sell your boat yet? im headed down to havasu mar.13 for a club tourny. when you going? pm me if you need the place. ill see if i can work something out :)

jeff

Sold the 202 ZX a few months back to a guy way up North meet him half way or so at the Delta and he got his biggest stripper ever on it and we both got limits of LMB's called it a day at 11:00 am and sign the paperwork and called it a done deal

I'm going to be over there the same weekend as you I'm going to fish the NBW Open on 3/14 I think, if I don't fish that I'll just fun fish. I need to get out of town and see some real water

I'll pm you my cell and maybe we can have a cold 1 that weekend, OH that Brain D guy is GOOD People also

PM Sent with Phone #

capt.,
    you got it,always up for a drink r 2. i dont have the rental til april 1st,so we are staying at crazyhorse in the mobile homes they have for the military,fricken sick for 50 total a night (split 4 ways too!) cost 25 buck for the weekend. ill pm you with my cell also. where you staying?

Jeff I may just stay at Crazyhorse also if the waters up, I hate there ramp when the water is down unless they got that hump cleared out.

I was thinking about staying at Cat Tail Cove but Crazyhorse is closer for me, I'll call and see if they still have something

Quote Originally Posted by basscaptain View Post
    OH that Brain D guy is GOOD People also

Shsshhh..

sorry Kirk, I gotta slum on the other boards once in awhile... Its like getting some strange punetang. Variety is the spice of life. LOL...

I'll call ya later today K.

LMAO I have not even looked at this site in Months and I come on today to put up a add to buy a reel and here you are

Its all good bro jus giving you a hard time

luanch out of site six and troll in thompson bay. troll pointers the big ones. if nothing go out 100yrd-200yrds directly in front of site 6 and throw topwater big 128 sammy american shad i was their last year same time and we nailed 5 in 30mins over thier.

God BLess
    basscatcher

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast