Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Late March Early April Havusu Fam trip

Quote Originally Posted by RRTGuy View Post
    If you have a CA license I believe you need the AZ stamp but your only allowed to fish from a boat with that. No shore fishing in Havasu without an AZ license. Lots of public launch ramps and TONS of good bass fishing that time of year.
    NO, NO, NO RRTGuy,

I have been shore fishing Havasu on the Arizona side with my California license w/Arizona Colorado River Special Use Permit for at least a dozen years now and I am not breaking the law.

My special use permit says, "This permit must be pasted on back of any valid STATE OF CALIFORNIA sport fishing license being used to fish from the ARIZONA SHORE or any floating device on waters of the Colorado River south of the Nevada-California boundary."

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassadorhawg View Post
    NO, NO, NO RRTGuy,

I have been shore fishing Havasu on the Arizona side with my California license w/Arizona Colorado River Special Use Permit for at least a dozen years now and I am not breaking the law.

My special use permit says, "This permit must be pasted on back of any valid STATE OF CALIFORNIA sport fishing license being used to fish from the ARIZONA SHORE or any floating device on waters of the Colorado River south of the Nevada-California boundary."
    You are absolutely right!!!!!!!! I read the back of my license ont he sticker and it says the same for NV!!! THANKS
    Last edited by RRTGuy; 02-19-2009 at 08:14 AM.

NO, NO, NO RRTGuy,

+1 his right

+2......

Btw,capt. We are leaving the 12th in the am. Call me when you get there:)

NO, NO, NO RRTGuy,

Thanks for the correction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123