Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: wholford on wed. 18th?

Default wholford on wed. 18th?

They stock on that day on the 18th with some Nebraskan Tailwalker trout! Might fish from the shore or rent a boat. Let me know you would like some company or wana split a boat.
    Anywho, tight lines everyone!

if ya interested pm, or if ya want i'll be out there in my basspro hat. lol

Default Wolhford

How's it going JROCKN. So are you finally moved in and situated in your new place. I went down to the lake with my two boys yesterday afternoon to try to get them on some fish. We managed two very nice trout. They were both over 3lbs. The water is very dirty so bright colors are is the key. I didn't get hit at all on the crawlers. Anyway, i might be going out again on Sunday if the weather is not to bad. PM if you want to go.

BOOJOO

Quote Originally Posted by boojoo View Post
    How's it going JROCKN. So are you finally moved in and situated in your new place. I went down to the lake with my two boys yesterday afternoon to try to get them on some fish. We managed two very nice trout. They were both over 3lbs. The water is very dirty so bright colors are is the key. I didn't get hit at all on the crawlers. Anyway, i might be going out again on Sunday if the weather is not to bad. PM if you want to go.

BOOJOO
    right on. I went on wed. I got 2 about 3lbs also. I plan on going til weds. pm what u used maybe we could trade info.