Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pics from the rainstorm

Aaroon if you would quit farming fish maybe you would catch those fish! Instead you opt to fish a mealworm under a bobber and catch bait. By the way nice Rainbow Dodgers beanie today! Hope the boys in baby blue can win some games this year without any starting pitching and NO MANRAM

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Jimmy if I did not have you to harass, there would be little reason for me to visit this section of the board....

As far as anything I would like to tell the class....ok, "bring back the fish from the 07-08 season!"

TD
    Yes bring them back!! The price went up and the fish went small. NOT COOL BRO!

Default Better idea

I have a better idea. With the high water you guys are having - you should knock out that catch out pond and let the lake take that whole area back to the over-flow parking lot. That was some of the best bass, catfish and crappie fishing ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123