Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02-10-09 whoper

Quote Originally Posted by mobilereef View Post
    and if you have any questions about how, and where, send me a pm

chris
    coastkeeper
    normally in a fishing report you tell that key info!!!

um...ok?

I appologize for not having the time to keep you informed in the proper manner. Now that I have a little more I will do my best.

I caught it at diamond valley lake on 2lb with a orange color power worm just free lined and slow sinking worm, not floating. I was at the lake for 3 hours, the weather was nice...about 55degrees and clear. the water vis was great and I had a granola bar for lunch with a few swigs of water to wash it down. I wore jeans. My shoes got muddy. Anything else I left out?

As I said...if you would like more info just send me a message and I will gladly give it to you when I have the time to.

a toad indeed

I believe the day the lake and a picture of the fish caught constitues a good fish report and better then most we see. I didnt see any blacked out backgrounds like are the norm hiding the ultra secrete locations of the 2lb bass that was caught and must be guarded at all costs.

Great Fish MR. That is a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by mobilereef View Post
    um...ok?

I appologize for not having the time to keep you informed in the proper manner. Now that i have a little more i will do my best.

I caught it at diamond valley lake on 2lb with a orange color power worm just free lined and slow sinking worm, not floating. I was at the lake for 3 hours, the weather was nice...about 55degrees and clear. The water vis was great and i had a granola bar for lunch with a few swigs of water to wash it down. I wore jeans. My shoes got muddy. Anything else i left out?

As i said...if you would like more info just send me a message and i will gladly give it to you when i have the time to.
    and your blood type was?

OH AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE TALE ON THING?
    Last edited by the spinning reel bandit; 02-11-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Congrats on your catch, that's a dandy!

What kind of granola bar, chocolate covered?

Dam,,,now I'm hungry.

WTG out there and thanks for the report.

Was your shirt long sleeve or short sleeve? Also what type of jacket did you wear in that frigid 55degree weather? I wouldn't want to get hypothermia out there!!

Oh I almost forgot, NICE FISH!!!!!!!!!

Nice Bow- Good Job on landing that on 2lb, my eyes are bad I cant thread small line like that thru a eye of a hook! Time for glasses I guess.

lol...this is fun. I like this site.

Take care, and I hope to see a few of you up at irvine this weekend.

awesome catch!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast