Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before and After

Default Before and After

Here's what she looked like before (Jan '07)

This is what she looks like now

Replaced all the wood parts and put in new hatches, fiberglassed all the holes, replaced the old '85 Jhonson 90 hp with '98 Merc 115. Repaint, the only thing I have to do to it now is put in the cooler seats, cleats, stearn light, T-top, and alll the fish killing electronics. It have been a long and expensive ride. Cant wait to put her in the water and slay fish. I regret throwing away the plexiglass opening on the center console. anyone have any idea how to replace that. I was thinking of bringing it to a glass place and have 'em do some stuff or by the part from Home Depot and making it myself.

Damn good job man. Im just starting on my project boat. Cant wait to get to where your at. Again nice job....

Looks good! I would be tempted to rename her the 'ucky indy' for laughs.

Very nice work re8elmonk0341. Looks brand new!!!

You can do the plexi yourself but a glass shop probably wouldnt charge too much. You might even think about making that portion a tackle storage area. Configure how you want and go from there.

LOOKS REALLY GOOD!!!!

Nice clean boat. Looks like the trl has been around. May want to check them wheel bearing before putting to much road time on it

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Rod
    Nice clean boat. Looks like the trl has been around. May want to check them wheel bearing before putting to much road time on it

Thanx guys for the kind words...Im planning on getting a newer trailer.

Hey check your email. Are you still down for this weekend?

nice work ,looks nice :shock:

The wife was sick this weekend so I had some time to work on the boat. Here's what she looks like now.....

Put in the seats, tackle box on the center console, cleats, pole holders, stern light, bait cutting board, and some new nubers/lettering. I still need to get the plexi glass made for the CC and get the t-top and start getting some electronic. Shes really starting to look like a fish slayer now :lol: :lol:[/b]

Nice work Re8el I will make you a deal we will take yours out when we go salt water. And we will take mine when we go fresh water. :thumb:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast