Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday RAIN fishing :)

Thanks John. Funny thing is I was actually gonna call you and tell you to get down to the Vine so we can CATCH fish together, but then I realized how far you are :( Let's plan something soon!

Thanks for the report sounds like a great day to be out on the water. I had some of the best trout days in the rain using worms the trout knows the rain will bring the worms out to play. Keep it up out there.

Bigred

The bite has been off the hook for the last week at the Vine, glad you were able to take advantage of it Mav. Thanks for the excellent report!

TD

Thanks guys! Bruce, You can still drive as far back into the flats as you need. However, they have not officially opened the do not drive tresspass are in the wayyyy back. There is talk about them letting us use it for the April W.O.N tourney. Inquire with the Lake staff on that issue. I would hate to give bad info and get anyone in trouble.

Aaron, when are yu coming out on my boat with me to slay some troutses???

thanx for the report mav....week after week, you're really getting to know this lake intimately. if you talk to the grand master mitts, he'll tell you that that is one of the secrets to success at the vine....and you're really hitting it. props to you!

hope to see you, the family and the lake crew out there in a few weeks...way after the 3 day tourney! save some big fish for me and fisherbrat!

keepin it dirty,
    dirty girl

Bluegill rock haha we were counting down the seconds till we got bit, we were on the dot each time, thanks Mav. had a blast

Thanks for the report. I will be there this Saturday on my kayak.
    If you don't mind PM'ing me the details, I'd be very interested to know them.

Thanks for the report Mavrick , I enjoy reading your reports as your doing quit well at the Vine . Iam glad you don't have the pics as I just finished eating dinner and I always get hungry again after seeing those fish fillets , lol // db

Hey Mav, nice going out there . Whiteny is totally Glad you got your limit. Great report

As for as the 2 nd Limit pass, its $17.00 not $22.00.

Thanks Patrick! Missed ya out there that day!

DB, I'll post some pics today :) I appreictiate the kind words

Kevin, I'll PM you some details. All I know is what works for me. I'm no pro, I just put a tremendous amount of time on the water there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast