Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "SWBA" 'The Spiderwire Cabin Fever Reliever'

Nice work gentlemen! I am proud to say that I have fished with the current ranked 28th team in the SWBA. I want to also relate to both flyngby and hesbros that everyone up here was rediculously freakin jealous of my lobsters. I actually had a couple guys I work with want to plan a trip down there to get after the buggs. Hope to fish with you all soon. Headed down in early april so maybe an NPH trip if either of you...or anyone for that matter can swing it. Again good work!

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Sounds like a fun day on the water despite the tough conditions Steve. I've been going stir crazy not being able to get out in the surf for the past couple of weeks. Maybe things will clear up for next weekend.
    You & Eddie make a fine team... congrats on earning the points, keep up the nice work. Good luck on your next five series and looking forward to the report updates.
    Arthur,

Thanks for the words of encouragement!!

It was not the normal day in our NPH Office though!!!! We will go on to the next event trying to move up the board!!!!

Things don't look good for my 4 day weekend as far as the weather goes.

Quote Originally Posted by klocked View Post
    Steve,

28th place isn't too far down the line!! And I see that you're ahead of some of those "Big Boy Teams", so you and Eddie did pretty good IMO. Keep up the good work out there.... and congratulations!!

John
    Thanks John,

Things could have a lot worse and no limit!!!!! And yes we did do better than a few of the more experienced!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HESBROS View Post
    Steve, you forgot to mention, if any one happens to snag or hook a Abu Garcia rod with an Ambassadar reel, say around 5th street in NPH, please let "FLYNGBY" know!!!! LOL.....Now I know where your screen name came from, it went "FLYNGBY"!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!

Eddie
    You are right in that statement but I was more disappointed in that I had such a great hook set to send it over the rail and then to watch it spit the hook before my very eyes and then to almost go swimming in the 54 degree water to save it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessie Hunter View Post
    Congrats guys, good job...

Great start to a winning season for you...
    Thanks,

Looking to move up in the rankings!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by klocked View Post

Steve,
    Sorry to hear about the setup that went Flyngby!
    It is out there for the catching!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp View Post
    Steve

It was great to finally meet you at the basstravaganza.
    It was tough conditions for sure on Sat. 28th is not bad...... besides like you said you got the "crucial points for the series!!!!!!"

Maybe we can get together sometime and do a little fishing before the Dana tourney.

Brian (sonarbp)
    Thanks Brian,

Glad to meet you also and to thank you for getting us into the SWBA arena!

Consistancy is what it will take to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by reckless_m@ View Post
    Welcome to the SWBA guys! I have fished a few tournaments here and there but this year is my first full SWBA season! Pre-fishing really made the difference for us. We stuck to our plan and it managed to work out for a 7th Place finish and paycheck! SOOO STOKED to make top 10 our first tourney against all the big dogss. See u guys in Dana!

Next up the Wallbanger!!

Boat #20 - Team FACE DOWN bASS UP
    Not so much Prefishing but our normal fun days were over 9 lbs. Thad is what was disappointing and why they call it fishing.

Congrats on finishing up in the $$$$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by fishnFF View Post
    Nice work gentlemen! I am proud to say that I have fished with the current ranked 28th team in the SWBA. I want to also relate to both flyngby and hesbros that everyone up here was rediculously freakin jealous of my lobsters. I actually had a couple guys I work with want to plan a trip down there to get after the buggs. Hope to fish with you all soon. Headed down in early april so maybe an NPH trip if either of you...or anyone for that matter can swing it. Again good work!

Tim
    Thanks Tim.

Hope to see you down soon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishnFF View Post

Tim
    Hmmm, early April, we have a SWBA Event (tourny) April 4th or 5th, whichever is Saturday...As far as Mon-Wed, I am always pretty busy, but I might be able to squeeze a day of fishing in.....especially for you, but lobster season will be closed, but the spring halibut spawn should be in full swing!!!!!!

Eddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12