Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A-Rod Tested Positive

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    He admitted it!?! Good for him.

Thats the only way he could handle this. He can go the Pettit route or the Clemens route.

That's a no-brainer imho. Then again this was supposed to be the messiah of "clean" players, the one that was going to take the tainted record back from Bondzilla. I honestly feel bad for the guy, he has devoted his life to this game and is going to be taunted and booed by the people he is trying to entertain. Yeah he should not have used steroids but competitive people always want the advantage, baseball players used to use a certain white powder back in the beginning of the 20th century because it helped them stay alert, should we asterisk all of baseball?

I hate the scandal hungry media.

It's a game, just a game.

~Brought to you by too much coffee
    Last edited by ThemBastards; 02-09-2009 at 02:07 PM.

Insider sneak preview on A Fraud's apology:

Haha Nice.....

I... I... have to come clean too.

You see, back in '06 I used performance-enhancing drugs when I was posting up my classic threads "Karate Class Flatulence," "Ha, ha, Look at those Guys Playing Paintball" and "Does Anyone Know How to Get Tilapia Blood out of Tweed?"

I am very sorry.

A-fraud!!!!!

1st of all arod is on of my fav players but hates the yankees really dissappotionted to hear this news but wen he played for the mariners he weighed 210 now wat 14 years later he ways 225 no tht bat for 14 years a lil more thn a pound a year still very sad abt this much respect lost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12