Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: garlic powerbait dough help please =[

Default garlic powerbait dough help please fast! =[

where do they sell garlic powerbait in the 626? do they sell them at corona lake? im going in a few hours to fish till 4:00 pm tommorow =]
    Last edited by lilmystery246; 02-06-2009 at 03:25 PM.

oh and i forgot thanks to every1 thats been helping me with my questions

johnnies sport shop. Lincoln ave, pasadena CA

sports chalet and sports authority

Quote Originally Posted by GET DA NET View Post
    sports chalet and sports authority
    wheres sports chalet?

Quote Originally Posted by lilmystery246 View Post
    where do they sell garlic powerbait in the 626? do they sell them at corona lake? im going in a few hours to fish till 4:00 pm tommorow =]

Garlic Bang work better. And I can give you a few more tips.Pm me...i'll hook you up !

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Garlic Bang work better. And I can give you a few more tips.Pm me...i'll hook you up !
    what is that do they sell it at corona lake?

do they sell in corona lake?

Honestly, I personally think you're gonna be fine even if you don't have some special "garlic powerbait". The earth won't spin off it's axis if you don't have it. (I think Corona sells the "Crave" lineup.)

Stockers will bite pretty much anything half way decently presented. Besides, inflated crawlers almost never ever fail, and what worked yesterday for PB might not be the "ticket" today.

If you insist on using garlic and can't find the particular stuff you're looking for, just bring along some garlic powder and roll your PB in that. Or, just buy the garlicky Nitro grease they sell at the baitshop, heat it up a little in your car, and smear it on your gumball of PB.

Good luck out there!

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Honestly, I personally think you're gonna be fine even if you don't have some special "garlic powerbait". The earth won't spin off it's axis if you don't have it. (I think Corona sells the "Crave" lineup.)

Stockers will bite pretty much anything half way decently presented. Besides, inflated crawlers almost never ever fail, and what worked yesterday for PB might not be the "ticket" today.

If you insist on using garlic and can't find the particular stuff you're looking for, just bring along some garlic powder and roll your PB in that. Or, just buy the garlicky Nitro grease they sell at the baitshop, heat it up a little in your car, and smear it on your gumball of PB.

Good luck out there!
    dont you work in richards tackle? i just called and they said they have it so im on my way there rite now =]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast