Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: April 18th -Flathead Fever 1

low dsrt jon pm me for more info I've been to a few of these.

Joe

Default Hope to see you there.

Recieved your message,I'll be there with 2 friends should we bring bait or will we make it there? I was in a truck accident and need to have areas to set up camp and relax in a coleman chair. Think I can find a good spot? I would really like to find spots to fish out of my boat I have a Smokercraft 162 Pro Mag with all the bells and whistles on it, but I'm not familiar with the area and need to know where to launch at a decent ramp. Thanks Low Dsrt Jon

Quote Originally Posted by low dsrt jon View Post
    Recieved your message,I'll be there with 2 friends should we bring bait or will we make it there? I was in a truck accident and need to have areas to set up camp and relax in a coleman chair. Think I can find a good spot? I would really like to find spots to fish out of my boat I have a Smokercraft 162 Pro Mag with all the bells and whistles on it, but I'm not familiar with the area and need to know where to launch at a decent ramp. Thanks Low Dsrt Jon
    You can make bait there. Also purchase goldfish. Some like to bring there own but sometimes the local shop have fat goldies to use.

There are a few areas where you can set up at so access is not that big of a problem wether you will bank fish or fish froma boat. Cibola has a good launch ramp. That is the same area we will meet at.

1. Bluehunter
    2. Fullstringer +3
    3. Flatman +1
    4. Trueblue
    5. Lowdsrt jon +2
    6. Katfish J +3
    7. Jim Isaac

how for is that from santa maria???
    (pismo beach area)

I don't know my schedule like in April yet
    but I would love to get out for some big cats
    I'll post up as the date get closer.

Trout Nine look hope you can make it look forward to seeing ya. Let me know if your schedule opens it will be fun.

1. Bluehunter
    2. Fullstringer +3
    3. Flatman +1
    4. Trueblue
    5. Lowdsrt jon +2
    6. Katfish J +3
    7. Jim Isaac
    8. BigDaddyKane +2

Hey J.Owen how long does it take you to get to LA . LA to river is about 4hrs.

Fullstringer

That is right it takes me 4 hrs coming from L.A. When I lived in Ontario it would take 3hrs.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast