Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Valentines Day Presents

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Gift?

Hmmm....I'm thinking "white tennis shoes".

Here you go man

I'm getting her a dust pan, it matches the broom I bought her last year.

lol you guys are no help

my only present on valentines day was the thought that i only got 6 months to go until the big 21!

My valentines present was being laid off from work. Six years down the tube!!

So, does getting her a card with a button that says "world's best wife" count as jewelry.

I'm in a world of hurt right now. On Friday we had a dance and lunch at the senior center. My wife was not there. At the lunch, everyone got box of coffee and tea flavored chocolates from Starbucks. It was one of those corporation donation things. I really don't like flavored chocolates, so I brought them home and dropped them on the dining room table. When she got home on Friday she found them and my card while I was in the garage. She thinks that was the gift I bought for her. She's been carrying on about how it was so thoughtful of me to stop at Starbucks and get her something different like that, instead of just getting her some See's candy like I usually do.

What do ya think? We've been married 37 years. Should I just keep quiet and make it to 38 or should I tell her the truth? Also, do you think that box of See's in my sock drawer will be OK until Easter?

Bruce....

Keep your mouth shut man...
    If its not broken dont 'ever' try and fix it...

You lucked out dude... In two ways..
    Happy little lady for the "V" gift...
    Easter already taken care of...

Quote Originally Posted by bruce watson View Post
    So, does getting her a card with a button that says "world's best wife" count as jewelry.

I'm in a world of hurt right now. On Friday we had a dance and lunch at the senior center. My wife was not there. At the lunch, everyone got box of coffee and tea flavored chocolates from Starbucks. It was one of those corporation donation things. I really don't like flavored chocolates, so I brought them home and dropped them on the dining room table. When she got home on Friday she found them and my card while I was in the garage. She thinks that was the gift I bought for her. She's been carrying on about how it was so thoughtful of me to stop at Starbucks and get her something different like that, instead of just getting her some See's candy like I usually do.

What do ya think? We've been married 37 years. Should I just keep quiet and make it to 38 or should I tell her the truth? Also, do you think that box of See's in my sock drawer will be OK until Easter?

Cmon man, keep quiet !!!

From a female point of view....Bruce, you SCORED POINTS!! Keep your mouth shut :D

LMAO my wife got a Motor Cover and a Spare Tire Cover
    Also Her Lowrance Bow unit got replaced from Lowrance with a new 27 C so she is happy again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123