Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Super Bowl Sunday at the Vine

Default Super Bowl Sunday at the Vine

THose who choose to stick away from the Super Bowl parties where rewarded with great weather and good fishing yesterday at the lake. Once again some bigger fish made their way to the scales and trolling seemed to be the way to get the big boys.
    Steve Burridge fo Alta Loma scored the biggest fish of the day while trolling a Needlefish at the dam. Steve's fish went 10.8 on the lake scales.

Pro Team member Bob Halal of Los Alamitos spent some time on the water today and bagged himself this 6.3 Rainbow. Bob was trolling a Rapala near the dock area when the lunker bow' decided to bite.

Just a reminder we have our Presidents Day weekend coming up here in just two weeks time and that will be the tournament when the Steelhead's will make their debut. Also we have small storm front coming through this weekend. Take advantage of this because the big boys are going to go on the feed.
    Jimmy

sweet! hey i saw the pro-teams fish at the end of the day, great looking colors! Ran into that guy with the fatty up top at the south end of the Vine...didnt see that fatty tho, congrats!

Nice going Bob

I am still looking for my DD trout. I am hoping it will be one of the Silver bullets !!!!!

Nice looking fish, congrats guys!

So Jimmy if you had your choice to fish any day this week which would be?

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Nice looking fish, congrats guys!

So Jimmy if you had your choice to fish any day this week which would be?

TD

Thursday morning OHHHH i am not Jimmy

Thursday-Saturday. Big storm front coming through that is going to make this bite go WFO