Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fishing The Flats Today 02-01-2009

Quote Originally Posted by Koshaw View Post
    Nice to meet you Castaway! Thanks for putting me up bro! Had a great time and I am glad you like the rods =)

We gotta hookup and fish man!

:D
    Yeah. Thanks for the pizza... We definately have to fish soon. I'll show you how to limit out in an hours time..hahaha.....

anytime bro....

Default BingJr.,

Quote Originally Posted by BingJr View Post
    Wow,

Koshaw and Mondo, I would not take on that dynamic duo for anything. Great job on the fish. I hope that rod is a 4 piecer? lol
    When broken in two,you can't tell it's that long! It fits in his Corolla. He let me try it out,nice. Cindy

Default Saintarv,

Quote Originally Posted by saintarv View Post
    Great job Cindy. You have to show me your secret spot at the flats. LOL
    I'll be happy to show you!

Quote Originally Posted by dirty girl View Post
    good times cindy and chuck! dontcha love it at the Vine when you can kick back and relax? Love the pics and the smiles! ...and totally dig Patrick's new jacket! Hope to fish with you when you can get out on Saturdays!
    keepin it dirty,
    Dirty Girl
    It will be a while now before I can get back to the Vine. The surgery is this Friday. I will be in the hospital until Monday. and who knows how long it will take me before i can sit up and not have pain. I will PM you when I can head out there. Wish me Luck! Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    Nice haul once again! I love the tails on those fish too!!! Must have been a fun fight.
    They gave a fight alright! all full tails! Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    The flats have been your lucky spot Mondo, I think you may have sold Chuck on the spot too! Nice job out there kids!

I noticed none of the hot baits Koshaw used were mentioned...

Thanks for the report!

TD
    Hey TD,
    I think last time you told Chuck: Think Pink! The pink power worms worked for me. Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    It will be a while now before I can get back to the Vine. The surgery is this Friday. I will be in the hospital until Monday. and who knows how long it will take me before i can sit up and not have pain. I will PM you when I can head out there. Wish me Luck! Cindy
    Cindy, I 'll be keeping you in my prayers and hope your back up and going soon after your surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Cindy, I 'll be keeping you in my prayers and hope your back up and going soon after your surgery.
    Thank You Patrick! I'm hoping to be well enough to catch some of the Steelheads If not i'll get them later. Hopefully you Guys will still plant them even after President's Day. I want to do the Western Outdoors thing if someone would be kind to let me hitch a ride on their boat. I will PM you as soon as I'm well enough to. Peace. Cindy

Thanks for the pics and report looks like a great day to be out on the lake.

Bigred

Good luck in your surgery girlfriend! I'll keep you in my (dirty) thoughts and prayers. Get well soon so we can get together and fish!
    keepin it dirty,
    Dirty Girl and FisherBrat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast