Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fishing The Flats Today 02-01-2009

Cindy , You take care and we'll all be seeing you at the Vine real soon . Another good post // db

Quote Originally Posted by diamondbear View Post
    Cindy , You take care and we'll all be seeing you at the Vine real soon . Another good post // db
    Thanks DB! You're kind to say so. I'm hoping I'm well enough for Dana's next "Big Bash" at the end of this month. See you soon. Cindy

Cindy, nice report and great pictures of you and Chuck. I'm sorry I did'nt reply to post sooner as i've been sick lately. Chuck NICE setup and nice limit. Before I leave I want to wish you all the luck on your surgery and a speedy recovery, as someone thats been under the knife before DON'T worry it will go smoothly. John

Quote Originally Posted by LateFisher View Post
    Cindy, nice report and great pictures of you and Chuck. I'm sorry I did'nt reply to post sooner as i've been sick lately. Chuck NICE setup and nice limit. Before I leave I want to wish you all the luck on your surgery and a speedy recovery, as someone thats been under the knife before DON'T worry it will go smoothly. John
    Much appreciated John. I just got out of the hospital today(Wednesday). Everything went great! It only hurt when I moved
    I was suppose to leave on Monday,but they wouldn't let me leave cause of things I couldn't do. I was much better today and demanded to go home. Very sore and walkin' funny,but a whole lots better than last Friday.Ha! Ha! I'm hoping to to be ready for the Tourney at the end of the month,only if I can bum a ride on someone's boat. Hope to see you then. Cindy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345