Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T57 Scores a Touchdown at SARL!

1. Default T57 Scores a Touchdown at SARL!

LF, Yamafish, Mini Yama, Barbiegirl and Eric representing T57.
    YF and I have been so busy with the Rodhogg Rodholders that we have not had much time for fishing. Since today was Superbowl Sunday we figured we could take a break and get some fishing in. We took Mini Yama with us and let him drive the boat most of the day.

We had read that it was pretty tough to catch any fish recently at SARL but we had faith we could catch something on the troll. Yamafish tried a new secret bait
    Yes that is Funyons he is putting scent on!
    Needless to say that did not work! About 10:30 we were trolling by Sandy Beach and my pole took a deep bend--FISH ON!!! I was so excited that I hit my head on the Bimini Top--that did not stop me though and I landed a nice size fish.
    The POWER OF PURPLE!! Caught on a purple rod and reel w/a purple spinning feather bait
    After a few more passes of Sandy Beach the pole takes another deep bend--Mini Yama has a FISH ON! He fights hard, the fish jumps out of the water but is no match for the young Fishing Master and he lands his fish!
    Nice Fish!!!
    It is now Yamafish's turn to get on a fish. We troll around a bit longer and WHAM! Talk about a huge bendo!
    Great fighting skills prevailed and another fish came on board!
    Since we all had avoided the skunk we decided to head to shore for a snack. While at the dock I am asked what my screen name is. Thanks to Dana's Team 57 shirt I got to meet Barbiegirl and her fiancee! We chatted for a bit and of course Yamafish admired her Reinell Boat!!
    More nice people from Fishing Network!
    We even saw Rooster although something was different about him today!

Headed back on the lake, however no more bites to be had. We had a lot of fun though and it was sure great to get back out there on a lake and catch some fish!! We had Mini Yama go up to the Bait Shop and weigh the fish and get on the webcam.
    Such beautiful fish!!
    The staff was so nice to us and after they helped us weigh the fish and go up on the webcam they gave us discount tickets to come back!!
    Thanks SARL!!!
    Last edited by Ladyfish; 02-01-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Great job Ladyfish, Yam and MiniYam! Good to see everyone beat the skunk and that is a beaut of a fish that Yam is holding for the cam. Looking forward to meeting one day and getting some of those awesome rod holders! Until then tight lines!

Peace out....FDS

Default Hi Ladyfish,

Thanks for the play by play events of beating the ole. Nice pics. Good job out there Guys! Cindy
    P.S. Barbie is nice peeps.
    Last edited by Mondo21; 02-01-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Exclamation

Congrats everyone! (Especially "Mini Yama") Very cool!

First I miss out on Roger's pancakes at the Vine event and now PRO CURE FUNYUNS!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the TEAM 57 Parcher's event!

Dana

Good job guys. Them fish looks like tailwalakers.

Thanks for the report.
    How was the water?
    I drove by a few days
    ago and I saw that they
    turned off the Bubble
    Hole.

those are really nice looking trout nice color to them. good job out thier.

God Bless

basscatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Congrats everyone! (Especially "Mini Yama") Very cool!

First I miss out on Roger's pancakes at the Vine event and now PRO CURE FUNYUNS!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the TEAM 57 Parcher's event!

Dana
    If those Pro Cure Funyuns are half as good as those pancakes, then those fish were in for a treat!
    Great Report and Pics!

LOL that would have been great if the funyions would have worked! Sound like you guys had a pretty fun day catching some fish. Once again thank you I love the rod holders!!!

Nice job on the purple jig, looks like trolling is definitely the ticket at Sarl. Those are some beautiful fish...I think Rooster never looked better myself!

TD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast