Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: $mack Talks.....

Default $mack Talks.....

Was a success and will only be made better when not hosted the same time another event but what can you do??? Tough day!!!! Great turn out and more then expected!!! We had 25 registered anglers!!! Thanks for all those that showed up that made it a great event!! Thanks to Tbone for providing a great tri-tip and hotlink meal!!! That was AWESOME and deffinatelly appreciated!!

Tough day of fishing all around but those that were able to land fish scored a nice payday!!

Congrats to Wes who took home $235 with 2 fish and jsut under 10lbs I belive and also big fish JP that netted hime another $95!!!:bow1:

His friend Cris took home $100 for second!!! Palmdale boys represented today!! Great job fellas!!

Alan actually had big fish honors today but was not in the JP!!! Congrats on catching a fish when many others could not!!:clapping:

D. and friend also scored 2 fish!!

Good seing old friends and meeting new!! Deffinatelly a GREAT time and we'll do it again!!! Flakes not need attend!! Pics when I get them from FF!!!

Again, THANKS to all who came and made this a fun event and especially Tbone again for cooking up a GREAT meal afterwards!!!

The $$$ winner!! Congrats again!!

Counting the $$

2nd place $$$

The grub!!

The paticipants!!

Al

Looks like a great day. I will definitely be hitting up the next one. And you have pictures from your event which puts it in the lead over bobs striper bowl! Great day and great food. Thanks for the report and for hosting the event.

congrads to the winner!!! those are some nice looking strips

kool, it was a success. wtg!

PureAle

Great Job out there guys
    I definitely need to get in on the next one

great gathering spook.
    sorry , i had other plans.

Nice gathering and tourney!

I was fishing at the Duct and meet member(s). It was nice meeting you who have met me.

I should have stop by there and want to meet you all at the Quial Lake, man. Dawg!

For a first time event you guys had a great turnout!

It was a slow bite but defenately a good time.
    I'm ready for part II!!