Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tony Jerkit smoked the California State record at the Fin today1/31/09!

I lost or misplaced the camera I took of Toni, but here are a few of the ones my bro and caught. I had my PB with a 12# followed by a 18 lbr. Jeff caught a 15, all were caught Jerkits. I don't care what anyone says about catching big stocked fish in lakes, its fun no matter what. I fish with Toni a lot and to catch big fish on 2 lb test isn't that easy but he's got it down.

Congrats!

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a record for heaviest 5 trout....

There used to be a kid on this board who would post 5 serious triploids on a stringer. He really cleaned up on the triploids using Lip Ripperz from the shore....

Man good fish but to tell you the truth i didnt really have alot of luck with the jerkits i caught all my big fish with rapala crankbaits.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Congrats!

I didn't even know there was such a thing as a record for heaviest 5 trout....

There used to be a kid on this board who would post 5 serious triploids on a stringer. He really cleaned up on the triploids using Lip Ripperz from the shore....
    It's a IGFA Record
    Member's can submit for the record and only members can see the records

Default its not a big thing

it was for me .. and just me..thanks . if it put a fire in some of your buts to bet it ..thats good . but some of you dont think be for you talk.and yes jerkit's work p/b work's cast master...... lip rippers work. i just dont use them i use just jerkits and 2 lbs test and 4 for bass.that what works for me and im a sales representative for jerkit lures so thats my job . its all in what you use that make you happy .and see it shows it take's one man to have a good day on the lake like i had { for my self and you talk about my teeth} ...just so you know I had a heart transplant on 7/11/04 ok so the teeth had to go .. that ok to im still fishing and any day i can go to a lake that's all i need so its cool talk all the ship you need .... im happy so i dont think it matters any way .... you think o ya i dont talk **** about any body fish or what they use its all good .i may ----whit them but no all in all it dont matter its all in fishing
    Last edited by jerkittony; 02-03-2009 at 01:14 AM.

Congratulations Tony, it was nice talking to you yesterday... I will see ya soon

B/C

Where is this place located??????

Quote Originally Posted by the fish taco View Post
    Where is this place located??????
    I'd tell you, but they don't let you fish in boxing shorts j/k its in Palmdale off the 14 just past the 138.

TD

Wow!!! That is thee biggest trout I have ever seen Congrats to the gentlman that landed that freakin monster!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456