Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Jerkit smoked the California State record at the Fin today1/31/09!

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinder View Post
    It's the name of the club at lake palmdale

Thanks for the clarification!! (Head no longer spinning)

I was down at the fin today and met Tony.. Real nice guy. I told him I would post this for him.. It was on his cel phone so I had him forward it to me... Sorry for the quality. It was shot on a cel phone and I just redid my OS so I dont have Photoshop installed here yet.

All I can say is OMFG!!!! There are some real toads in there and that is likely not the biggest. I dont want to hear that the pic is a photo shop job cause it aint. While I was sitting there his buddy who already had a 13+ pounder on his stringer was in the process of reeling in another one in the 13# range. Of course they looked like guppies compared to his record catch.

Congrats Tony! I know what bait I'll be trying next!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0131091736a.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	10117  
    Last edited by slief; 02-01-2009 at 06:26 PM.

Default fin and feather lake palmdale ca.

hey opening day was a blast,but to get there me and many others gave many hours of free time to get the boats on the lake,working with the water distric,and the fnf board was great,time well spent,we all fished,and boats got wet,just a note tony jerk it was one person that gave his all ,in free time as a boat inspector,when it was time to fish he killed them,his jerk its will add a monster to you list,good job tony,

OMFG, that trout looks like its almost as big as the guy who landed it.

Default talk ****

ya rt.... dont get mad just being you have to do it from the freeway ok;;; o.ya saturday i got a new state rec....70lbs 5 fish have you did you on 2 lbs i need to see any fish as big as that ok on 2 lbs so ya say what you will its you that needs to look at it .....in til you bet it ...thank for you in put .....bull ****....
    Last edited by jerkittony; 02-01-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slief View Post
    I was down at the fin today and met Tony.. Real nice guy. I told him I would post this for him.. It was on his cel phone so I had him forward it to me... Sorry for the quality. It was shot on a cel phone and I just redid my OS so I dont have Photoshop installed here yet.

All I can say is OMFG!!!! There are some real toads in there and that is likely not the biggest. I dont want to hear that the pic is a photo shop job cause it aint. While I was sitting there his buddy who already had a 13+ pounder on his stringer was in the process of reeling in another one in the 13# range. Of course they looked like guppies compared to his record catch.

Congrats Tony! I know what bait I'll be trying next!
    thanks for photo .there will be more from fish and game.. was with me all day...taking photo;s
    Last edited by jerkittony; 02-01-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Are you talking Bass ?

Thanks for the post. Thats one heavy stringer .
    No , sir.
    Patrick, Tony is a trout fisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    How was he fishing them? I'm guessing dropshot?
    He was fishing them mostly with a jig head!

But that is a great technique for the big fish. My brother and I got a 12, 15 and 17# on the dropshot.

Quote Originally Posted by WJC71 View Post
    How many did he have to throw back to achieve that weight?
    BTW FNF is NOT a "catch and release" lake.
    Any violation of club rules will put his "record" in question

Just my two cents
    I don't know. He and the other guy had three break off. I saw one swimming around with a 4" jerkit.

I think he only started fishing at 9 and had his limit in a couple of hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    Does he still have a Tooth ?? Two teeth tony !! LOL.
    No, not anymore!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast