Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DVL unloads more GIANTS on Sat

Default DVL unloads more GIANTS on Sat

What a day @ DVL on saturday for my clients Tony, his two sons, and his father who was visiting from New Jersey and it was his birthday. We headed out searching for the big ones with the swimbait and had incredeible success. On our first stop the birthday boy got his personel best and it was a DVL beauty and weighed in at a strong 10.20 pounds. We smashed them threw out the day and had a amazing limit that was in the mid 30s. Im looking forward to the days to come so book your trip now if you would like to beat your personel best.
    Bass Wishes, Art

right on art thats what im talking about. great job out there!!!!!

i really need to finish my boat! skunk hunting from shore at dvl BLOWS!!! WTG ART!!!

congratulations on the green monsters
    it must be fun taking the family fishing
    and catch 10 # bass

nice dude! i was there saturday as well, had a easy 10lber come swimming up to my 10"tt with bucket mouth wide open but he saw me and took off!! bummer... WTG on the fishes dudes! you have that lake on lock down art!

Way to go! I guess its time for me to get out there and test my new swimbaits..:)